Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

*Official UM Hoops Thread*

Not that it's optimal, but this program did win a Big Ten championship with Stu Douglass as the backup point guard. IF Simpson is ready to put in a solid 30 minutes, and they don't pick up a grad transfer, I don't think mixing and matching between MAAR, Poole, and whoever else will be a big issue.

I wish him nothing but the best in the future. I'm sure he's a fantastic young man and student.

But as a player, he just never lived up to anything. We all screamed at him for a reason during his time here. If he was ever able to learn how to finish around the rim, he could have been a very good player at M.

Last edited:
I don't think there's a great chance that either of Wilson and Wagner are going to the NBA. I keep seeing Late first/early second round grades on Wilson and 2nd round on Wagner. Both would be smart to stay.

I don't think there's a great chance that either of Wilson and Wagner are going to the NBA. I keep seeing Late first/early second round grades on Wilson and 2nd round on Wagner. Both would be smart to stay.

I think Ford was just looking for clicks.

I'm on the fence. Their content is definitely better than mgoblog, but I feel like I could get by without it. Although I do appreciate that there is a standalone UM basketball site, and I would like to support it. Hmm..

Those of us old enough to remember Tom Bergen saw him reincarnated in Donnal, only Bergen was better, which is not saying much. We used to joke that the opposing center got a drink of water when Bergen had the ball.

Uh, yes please?? Dude was a 19.0 PPG scorer for a solid program, 6'5 guard.

FYI, he declared for the draft but I can't find him projected anywhere on mocks.

FYI, he declared for the draft but I can't find him projected anywhere on mocks.

He did, but he is not hiring an agent and leaving his option remaining for coming back.

should be an interesting offseason to see what Michigan does with that open scholarship. Hopefully, they do something better than give it to a walk-on...

If those two leave, this team is going to be in serious trouble. I have no clue where the offense is going to come from.

Back