Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Limp Bizkit's guitarist hates being in Limp Bizkit

Michchamp

link. sounds like he's kind of a whiner... go get a real job if you can't handle playing concerts for the kind of people that would still pay to go see Limp Bizkit in 2015.

I always hated these guys, and all of their ilk... Puddle of Mudd, Nickelback, Limp Bizkit, Kid Rock, Staind, etc. etc. His mockery of the scene doesn't really help his image, it just makes him look sad and pathetic.

I didn't (can't) read the article but...he's always hated that band. In fact, I believe he's left the band for his own interests more than once. But it must pay the bills, I'm sure that's why he goes back.

Back