Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Ceres

i'm glad you said something about that Expanse series cuz I was going to stop watching it after the first two opener episodes as I too thought this isn't going anywhere and looks dumb, but then watched last night after seeing your comments.. and indeed.. seems to be getting better now. Even has a false flag theme to it would now seem. LOL.. Does life imitate art or does art imitate life?

or maybe they both go hand in hand. I thought that Childhood's end mini series was interesting as well. I like stuff that makes you think and question what we think we know. We don't know jack crap, we think we do, but we don't. You watching that History Channel Hunting Hitler as well? That, is truly re-writing history no doubt about it. Wow

Last edited:
The bright central spots near the center of Occator Crater are shown in enhanced color in this view from NASA’s Dawn spacecraft. Such views can be used to highlight subtle color differences on Ceres’ surface. This image combines high-resolution black-and-white imagery from February 2016 with lower-resolution color data collected by Dawn in September 2015. NASA/JPL-Caltech/UCLA/MPS/DLR/IDA/PSI/LPI

PIA20355.jpg

I love when scientists say things like this.....but fail to mention that the ocean is frozen, has no way of thawing, and there's a chance it isn't even water.

Hopefully in the future technology will solve the problem. Man has always explored. Maybe Space travel is just to hard. Stop with the doom and gloom LOL...

Back