Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Steph Curry is not human.

johnny2x2x

Can he prove he is not a robot?

Not even real, insane!!! I have never seen anything like it, not even close. Tonight he hit 12-16 from 3 including the game winner from 38 on the break. No one who is a human could do what he did.

Game winning shot was from 38.4 feet, and it was the shot he wanted.

Last edited:
I watched the last 2 minutes of that game. That shot at the end was silly. Video games stuff.

The best shooter in the history of basketball......and there isn't even a close 2nd.

NBA record 17 points in OT last night as he exited 40 in his return.

Draymond: 21 points, 9 rebounds, 8 assists, 7 blocks, 4 steals and only 2 TOs after posting 37-9-8 the game before. He's a star.

NBA record 17 points in OT last night as he exited 40 in his return.

Draymond: 21 points, 9 rebounds, 8 assists, 7 blocks, 4 steals and only 2 TOs after posting 37-9-8 the game before. He's a star.

Green is one of the 5 best players in the game. It's crazy how good he's become.

steph
Lebron
Durant
Lenard
Westbrook

Good list. I forget about Leonard sometimes......don't know why.

I'm not sold on Durant.....he seems like a great scorer to me.....but the rest of his game is not great.

You're probably right.....Green on on that "next 5" list of players.

1 Steph
2 Lebron
3 Green
4 Leonard
5 Westbrook

Steph is a shooter/scorer in a way we've simply never seen before. He can't be guarded without completely giving up defending someone else. Lebron is still probably the best all-around player in the league, but his body simply can't do it all the time (must be rested, must be motivated). Green is the best defender in the league - Leonard may be the best one-on-one, but Green impacts the most shots in the most positive way - plus he's got PG handles and vision along with a burgeoning outside shot. Leonard is the best one-on-one defender in the league plus top 10-15 as a scorer (though not a great creator). Westbrook is a mini-Lebron, and if he played better defense he could be the best player in the league.

Next five, unordered:
Durant, CP3, George, Harden, Davis (this was a down year for his terrible teammates, but I won't say he's actually gotten worse)

As good as he's been this year......Green was fucking terrible in the 1st half of game 3. OKC wins this game (they will) and they will win the series. Golden State just played 24 minutes of the most uninspired ball I've ever seen. Quick shot after quick shot and NOBODY played any transition defense at all.

Even worse....Kerr did nothing about it. No timeouts. No substituting underperforming players. No yelling. Nothing.

I think the '89-'90 Pistons would smoke these guys. Teams are wimps these days..

I think the '89-'90 Pistons would smoke these guys. Teams are wimps these days..

Under the rules of today the Pistons would be lucky to finish a series with 5 guys still able to play due to suspensions.

But I agree with you...which is why I can't stomach today's brand of basketball.

Golden State is now down 3-1. Looking forward to ESPN's long list of excuses.

I don't know who sold their soul to make a Toronto/OKC final a real possibility but I'd love to buy him/her a beer.

Warriors in bIg trouble. They Look awful. No one will watch a Okc verses raptor final so it's ok by me..

Back