Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Razzie for Walking Dead Season 6 Final

I didn't hate it. I thought the pace was slow and repeated too much but thought it was good. It definitely was suspenseful and carried the story. I like how Rick went from confident to now you don't know what will happen.

I didn't hate it. I thought the pace was slow and repeated too much but thought it was good. It definitely was suspenseful and carried the story. I like how Rick went from confident to now you don't know what will happen.

I guess and I understand that was what they were trying to do but I just am not buying that they would or should be over confident.

I liked most of it because I knew what it was building up to, being familiar with the comics. Pretty pissed off that they left it the way they did. That is a scene that EVERYONE that is familiar with the comics was looking forward to. You don't split iconic scenes between seasons. Could you imagine if The Red Wedding in GoT was split in two? It would have been AWFUL.

TWD producers/directors have a hard on for 'cliff hangers', they do it multiple times a season, why ruin that scene? There are so many examples that show you DON'T have to do it for big scenes. People don't need incentive to watch it, they're coming back.

I liked most of it because I knew what it was building up to, being familiar with the comics. Pretty pissed off that they left it the way they did. That is a scene that EVERYONE that is familiar with the comics was looking forward to. You don't split iconic scenes between seasons. Could you imagine if The Red Wedding in GoT was split in two? It would have been AWFUL.

TWD producers/directors have a hard on for 'cliff hangers', they do it multiple times a season, why ruin that scene? There are so many examples that show you DON'T have to do it for big scenes. People don't need incentive to watch it, they're coming back.

I never read the comic but did read the one at the comic book store in the omnibus so I knew who was going to get bashed. I agree no reason for a cliffhanger. .

Unless you are picking someone else I guess. Which is a bad idea in my opinion.

I never read the comic but did read the one at the comic book store in the omnibus so I knew who was going to get bashed. I agree no reason for a cliffhanger. .

Unless you are picking someone else I guess. Which is a bad idea in my opinion.

I think they did pick someone else that's why they did a cliffhanger. I think it is someone less important.

The friends who watch and we talk about the episode on cigar night, did not like when they made us think Glenn died, and then he's alive.
Some places wrote that they think it is Darryl who got the bat hammer. Something about him doing something else soon.

Back