Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2016 NBA Draft

If Davis stayed in college he would be top 10 for sure next season if he stayed healthy with no injuries.

Espn already gushing about how Valentine is a steal at pick 14 for the bulls. Was he ever projected higher before the knee surgeries ?

Looking at the highlights of Ellenson, not afraid to bang in the paint, runs the floor, passes well, can hit an occasional corner 3, and the biggest strength, creates his own shot, leaners, step backs, ect, a clutch asset to have

Last edited:
Be funny if Davis ends up on the a team like the Spurs, cavs, warriors or thunder. I feel bad for the kid. i hope someone drafts him soon. Then I would fire my agent or whoever told me to go.

I originally said if I were Davis I would have left too, yes he is still super raw but he was projected high for months. Shocked he's fallen this low though, silver lining is if he goes late 1st he is on a good squad.

Jesus. 17 years in a row the spurs have won 50+ games.. damn that's Red Wings esque ...

Last edited:
Green & Davis possibly ? Make Msu fans and Davis's family happy GS.

Can't believe Davis fell to the second round. I wonder what happened?

It's the group that grades the early entrants before the deadline to withdraw from the draft.

Is it college guys or mostly pro scouts ? Because they were not very good here tonight .

Last edited:
Damn Zimmerman would have been a good pick for the pistons. We need guard depth.
Kay Felder maybe ? Instant offense off the bench if his shot doesn't get blocked LOL

Last edited:
Damn I would taken jackson to damn. Damn it good pick by Boston damn it
Hammond way down here wow.

Last edited:
Pistons select at #49
Michael Gbinije . Syracuse

Maybe Felder as a free agent?

Last edited:
Back