Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2016 Summer Olympics

Whatever razor these swimmers use, my face wants it. Their skin looks like butter. Unless they do full body electrolysis...then I pass.

I'm pretty sure that's exactly what they use, electrolysis.

Some of those swimmer dudes seem to be wearing their hair on their heads long though.

They just interviewed an American who came in second or third or whatever and he look like the prototype for the next movie Tarzan.

that story about the kayaker getting capsized by hitting an full sized underwater couch someone tossed in the ocean made me laugh. clean up your shit, Brazil. who throws a couch in the ocean?

Damn usa water polo team starts 0-2 losing two heart breaking paliminary games in group stage 7-5 to Croatia and 10-9 to Spain in a real dirty game in my opinion. Spain had 4 guys and a coach kicked out and usa had 2 or 3 I think.

Last edited:
that story about the kayaker getting capsized by hitting an full sized underwater couch someone tossed in the ocean made me laugh. clean up your shit, Brazil. who throws a couch in the ocean?

They should be burning those couches...like civilized people do.

It seems to me most of these guy Olympic divers probably prefer the dick.

Although I went to high school with 1984 Olympic silver medalist Bruce Kimbell and he did the type of shit that straight athletes do-Drive drunk and run people over.

I don't know where he went to college after Pioneer high school but I'm guessing it was probably Michigan State.

Tell you what I'm watching China versus USA in women's beach volleyball and all of these girls have some NICE bikini butts.

Tell you what I'm watching China versus USA in women's beach volleyball and all of these girls have some NICE bikini butts.

The tall one for China had no hips. But yes, I do think looking good in a bikini is a requisite for the Olympic women's beach volleyball qualifying.

The tall one for China had no hips. But yes, I do think looking good in a bikini is a requisite for the Olympic women's beach volleyball qualifying.

I just figured out what it is. The bikini bottom backside is cut much more thong like that it used to be.

I love Rio de Janeiro and I love the 2016 Summer Olympics. Fuck CNN and anybody whoever questioned its legitimacy.

I just figured out what it is. The bikini bottom backside is cut much more thong like that it used to be.

I love Rio de Janeiro and I love the 2016 Summer Olympics. Fuck CNN and anybody whoever questioned its legitimacy.

Mens' Water polo needs to start kicking or punching or kneeing their opponents right square in the solar plexus or the ribs or the nuts when the the camera is away from them and on the ball.

I watched the New Zealand vs Australia women's rugby final. That was damn entertaining. I didn't realize how incredibly short their matches are (20 minutes). I was bummed out when it was over.

Last edited:
I watched the New Zealand vs Australia women's rugby final. That was damn entertaining. I didn't realize how incredibly short their matches are (20 minutes). I was bummed out when it was over.

I watched some Judo on ESPN. Dumbest event ever.

Back