Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Shit head Ump Jim Joyce is at it again

to me, the problem isn't with the ups, but that fact that it isn't reviewable.

to me, the problem isn't with the ups, but that fact that it isn't reviewable.

Of course the problem is with the umps too!! They have 3 umps in the field and not one of them says to Joyce that it hit his bat. WTF??!!

and yes that is a rule that should be changed...but baseball is slow to make any it might be 10 years before they do.

Of course the problem is with the umps too!! They have 3 umps in the field and not one of them says to Joyce that it hit his bat. WTF??!!

and yes that is a rule that should be changed...but baseball is slow to make any it might be 10 years before they do.

you would think that one of them might have seen it hit the bat. When I watched it at full speed it looked like it hit the ground then went off of the catcher's leg. In slow motion it was very obvious that it hit the bat.

Being an umpire is a very difficult job. It is a game of inches. They have the technology to correct errors like this.

That is one of the worst calls ever. Even at full speed, to me, it was clearly a foul tip.

Did he apologize later and say he made a mistake and feels really bad?

If there was a Hall of Shame for umpires, Jim Joyce would be its first inductee.

At least we all got to witness history. The only 28 out perfect game in MLB history. What a dumb fuck Joyce is.

Shit Head Jim Joyce did it again over the weekend called a ball a homerun and the three other umps got together with him and they all agreed along with everyone else watching the game at the park and home that it was a foul ball.

Shit Head Jim Joyce did it again over the weekend called a ball a homerun and the three other umps got together with him and they all agreed along with everyone else watching the game at the park and home that it was a foul ball.

Unreal. Has MLB ever suspended umpires? If not, they need to take note of whats happening in college football. The ref and play review crew from the CMU/OKST game are suspended for 2 games and will not be eligible for calling in any bowl or playoff games this year. If they are not held accountable, where's the incentive to give a damn?

BumGarner just gave up a three rum bomb to the pitcher. His first Homer he has allowed to a pitcher I think that is what they said.

Side note . Cubs have a obp of .273 with two strikes on them 2nd in mlb. I wonder where the tigers stand with two strikes?

bumgarner just gave up a three rum bomb to the pitcher. His first homer he has allowed to a pitcher i think that is what they said.

Side note . Cubs have a obp of .273 with two strikes on them 2nd in mlb. I wonder where the tigers stand with two strikes?

1. Bos .277
2. Chc .273
3. Sfg .263

13. Det .249

Fucking auto-correct. When was that implemented? And how absurd to use on a sports board using stat acronyms and team acronyms.

Last edited:
Back