Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NFL Headquarters

LKP I'll give it to you man, you stuck with this team through it all.

But I can tell you are starting to snap a little bit.

Not sure why you haven't put LKP on the ignore list. It was the best decision I've made here. You get actual opinions from people without the troll act. It makes DSF much more enjoyable, real debates. I don't agree with everyone but an actual conversation is better than his act.

Not sure why you haven't put LKP on the ignore list. It was the best decision I've made here. You get actual opinions from people without the troll act. It makes DSF much more enjoyable, real debates. I don't agree with everyone but an actual conversation is better than his act.

Shut your fucking mouth and keep my name out of your mouth

Today I learned that Abdullah and Riddick injuries are more devastating than Adrian Peterson injury.

Simmer down now LKP, you add so much fun to this board, don't want to see you banned again.

The best part is I have no clue what he posted. So I'm not offended at all. LOL

Im genuinely concerned for the city of detroit if the lions dont make the playoffs. Its quite possible LKP will lose his mind and go all colombine on something....somewhere. Someone should probably alert the authorities now....its very possible Arod throws for 500 yards on Asa Jackson alone next week.

Back