Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NFL Headquarters

Ebron call was bs. The mariotta intentional grounding no call with Johnson not even in the picture sucked. The stafford low/late hit no call sucked.

Ten had about 3-4 calls that i said. ...Damn we got lucky with that shitty call.

If youre a halfway decent team those handful of calls don't matter. We couldn't score against a shitty team. We let a shitty offense score too much. A good team beats a shitty team at home like 80% of the time. We're just not a very good team when you lose to ten at home.

Last edited:
16 ppg is not too much.

Describe the bad calls in detail in the Titans favor. Did any take points away. Nope

Any injured Titans? Did all their lbs get hurt

We scored more offensively than Vikings did. And again we had points taken away by refs. Titans did not. Titans d isn't bad healthy and with lebeau

16 ppg is not too much.

Describe the bad calls in detail in the Titans favor. Did any take points away. Nope

Any injured Titans? Did all their lbs get hurt

We scored more offensively than Vikings did. And again we had points taken away by refs. Titans did not. Titans d isn't bad healthy and with lebeau

It is when you only score 15.

Lol.

Can't lose to shItty titans at home and you have to over come and win games like this.
Good teams and good coaches find a away. The lions and Caldwell didn't.

Lions did overcome. They scored 19 to the 15 and had two other drives where the refs messed up too.

Lions outplayed the Titans. 15-3 with 1:40 left in 3rd which should have been 19-0. Then a bad 4th Quarter

Oh well, moving on, it does not wreck the season at all. It's one loss. An AFC loss at that which doesn't hurt like division or NFC losses.
Lions 5-4 at the bye, 6-1 finish. 11-5

Last edited:
Lions did overcome. They scored 19 to the 15 and had two other drives where the refs messed up too.

Lions outplayed the Titans. 15-3 with 1:40 left in 3rd which should have been 19-0. Then a bad 4th Quarter

Oh well, moving on, it does not wreck the season at all. It's one loss. An AFC loss at that which doesn't hurt like division or NFC losses.
Lions 5-4 at the bye, 6-1 finish. 11-5

They scored 19? I must have missed that (SMH)

As far as the remaining schedule and your prediction. I think you are overly optimistic.

Here are my thoughts.

@GB 80% L
@ Bears 60% W
vs Philly 55% W
vs LA 90% W
vs Skins 55% W
@ Houston 80% L
@ MN 80% L

vs Jax 60% W
vs MM 55% W
@ NO 70% L
vs Bears 60% W
@ NY 80% L
@ Dal 60% L
vs GB 55% W

We have same 5-4 start and same loss to giants

I think they can beat saints and cowboys. They dont have the defense and lions have the offense to do so

I would have preferred an actual win against titans so we could drop to saints but 11-5 very much on table even when we lose this week.

Gb is struuggling enough to beat them. We have talent but injuries may be too much

Last edited:
They did not over come as Stafford 's shitty 2nd half only guided his team to 3 second half points and he threw a pick when he had a chance to win the game. So no they are sadly 1-1 and not 2-0 as they should be. Stop living in a fairy land win and loss world.
Lions had no business losing to the Titans at home.

Drops and penalties. Not stafford. And they did overcome the adversity. Refs just added way more adversity than the injury adversity

im not saying our seasson is doomed.....im saying we lost to a shitty team at home by scoring only 15 points.

Our already not so good defense is now decimated by injury at the LB position. Our homerun threat at rb is gone. and its only week 3.

Good news is GB and MIN dont really have their shit together. AP is out. And CHI sucks ass.

If we end the year anywhere near .500 with the easy schedule we have its going to be a major disappointment.....but probably expected.

They did not over come as Stafford 's shitty 2nd half only guided his team to 3 second half points and he threw a pick when he had a chance to win the game. So no they are sadly 1-1 and not 2-0 as they should be. Stop living in a fairy land win and loss world.
Lions had no business losing to the Titans at home.

Staff did have a shitty 2nd half.....but played well enough to win that game. JBC did his best Dantonio impression and shut it down somewhere in the 3rd quarter. Not much #9 can do when asked to hand it off.

His biggest 2nd half mistake was the ball to an open Tate he missed. Tate didn't help him much either....but Stafford should have hit him on that. Cost us at least 3 pts.

Staff did have a shitty 2nd half.....but played well enough to win that game. JBC did his best Dantonio impression and shut it down somewhere in the 3rd quarter. Not much #9 can do when asked to hand it off.

His biggest 2nd half mistake was the ball to an open Tate he missed. Tate didn't help him much either....but Stafford should have hit him on that. Cost us at least 3 pts.

It's always Matt played well enough to win. You know who else played well enough to win? The Titans QB.

Last edited:
Mariota didnt play well until all of detroit lbs got hurt

Last edited:
Yep. Goes to show its more than just the QB winning and losing games.

I don't think anyone is blaming Matt for the only reason they lost. I don't care what injuries we had or what the refs did all I know is they lost.

Tell that to the loss column.

He got lucky. He knows it. You know it. The world knows it.

We'll see if Van Noy can at least come back this week. Williams and Levy still out for sure. Lots of nickel against Green Bay at least too.

Washington and Riddick can do well.

Losing Ansah still hurt and now Taylor is dealing with an ankle injury

Refs better not cost us this week. I'm sure Caldwell and the Lions sent in a lot of game tape for the refs to correct.

He got lucky. He knows it. You know it. The world knows it.

We'll see if Van Noy can at least come back this week. Williams and Levy still out for sure. Lots of nickel against Green Bay at least too.

Washington and Riddick can do well.

Losing Ansah still hurt and now Taylor is dealing with an ankle injury

Refs better not cost us this week. I'm sure Caldwell and the Lions sent in a lot of game tape for the refs to correct.

Haha, Van Noy? Lol.

Blame Quinn for not drafting a LB before round 6. It was a big need. It's not like Levy was a sure thing this season.

I notice the refs weren't mentioned last week. Only loses, eh? Maybe there's an LKP clone on the Colt's board who blamed them.

Refs won't cost em this week, GB will slaughter them without their help. 45-13 sound about right?

Lions sent in a lot of game tape for the refs to correct, LOL, like that ever does a damn thing and the NFL gives a flyin shit about those complaining about flags, they are used to help guide preferred outcomes when needed, it's by design. Send in all the game tape ya want, won't make a lick shite bida difference.

Back