Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Moore was dominating

biggunsbob

Why take him out Bruce when you know your pen is just like the Tigers lol..

And a three-run lead. This was not on Bochy. I'm reminded I was critical of Leyland's Jimmy-Jacking the pen in G2 of the 2013 ALCS. I see now that I was mistaken.

Last edited:
Max was at 108 pitches through 7 innings with 13 k's and 2 walks.I remember he was dealing and mostly unhitable. I can't remember if he was tired or ready to come out ? One more inning jimmy !!!!

Last edited:
Max was at 108 pitches through 7 innings with 13 k's and 2 walks.I remember he was dealing and mostly unhitable. I can't remember if he was tired or ready to come out ? One more inning jimmy !!!!

Max said he was "done" as I recall. Do not know if that was the convenient thing to say, or if he really was. I was more referring to that JL used four pitchers for seven batters.

Last edited:
Ok I think I remember that.

I wish we had the Cubs Gm and manager. So much better than what the Tigers have.

Last edited:
Why take him out Bruce when you know your pen is just like the Tigers lol..

I was at the Giants game on Monday night and they were lucky as hell to survive that one. Then watching the game on Tuesday and seeing that bullpen meltdown, after watching nearly every Tigers game on the MLB package and suffering through our bullpen woes.....it was like freaking Groundhog Day!

Back