Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Northwestern Game

Winston sure has found himself 30 ft from basket with 5 seconds on the shot clock a lot tonight.

Northwestern isn't giving us many open looks the second half. Thankfully our defense has been good too.

2-0 at this point is good. The next 2 are pretty winnable even if Bridges is still out or limited. If he can come back and be a major contributor after that, then who knows as far as the Big Ten race.

Where has this aggressive Ellis been his whole career? I kind of feel like guys are afraid to make mistakes because they Izzo will pull them so they aren't as aggressive. Ellis seems reborn

Where has this aggressive Ellis been his whole career? I kind of feel like guys are afraid to make mistakes because they Izzo will pull them so they aren't as aggressive. Ellis seems reborn

Seems to be the Izzo way. Beat them down for 3 years and then release them on the world for their sr year. lol

Seems to be the Izzo way. Beat them down for 3 years and then release them on the world for their sr year. lol

Sadly the opposite has happened with Harris. He had a solid year last year. I honestly think that he won't even make it to the NBA. He was a sure thing before he came to MSU. He might regret that decision

Back