Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

PSU game

gotime909

Izzo just said pregame that he's starting all 4 freshmen today with Harris as the other starter. Just think, a year ago you could've held a gun to his head and he still wouldn't have played Davis and now we have 4 freshmen starting.

Langford might end up being an ok player someday, but I have no idea how he had 5 stars from some sites.

Langford might end up being an ok player someday, but I have no idea how he had 5 stars from some sites.

If you win player of the year as an 8th grader you're pretty damn good. He's hands down our best defender and shoots a great percentage. He's just not aggressive.

Izzo was absolutely out coached that half. Better make the adjustments at half to shore up that D because we looked lost all half.

I'm so sick of that 3 man dribble weave we do on offense for 25 seconds and then someone throws up a horrible shot at the shot clock buzzer. I've never understood the point of that set and it seems we've done it for a decade with no success.

I'm so sick of that 3 man dribble weave we do on offense for 25 seconds and then someone throws up a horrible shot at the shot clock buzzer. I've never understood the point of that set and it seems we've done it for a decade with no success.

The defense doesn't even move. It's hilarious.

Made the road trip, it's a very cool venue. Defense is absolutely pitiful. PSU is defending well but we are not moving at all offensively just way too much stand around and jack up a bad shot.

I'm so sick of McQuaid, he's a shooter that doesn't shoot, doesn't move without the ball and plays mediocre defense. If he doesn't offer anything on offense, get him off the court.

My opinion is that Van Dyk should play before Goins and especially Ahrens.

PSU is gassed. We need to just keep cycling players in and run them off out of the gym.

Winston just made about the dumbest play I've ever seen. You can't give up the ball to Ward beyond half court on a break.

Ellis should be playing over Langford and McQuaid right now.

Back