Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

@ Ohio State

Teams with tall PGs will forever give MSU fits. Melo Trimble lit us up for 35 last year.

I think Bridges put that time out to good use. He's playing more patiently and under control now, and his shot looks a lot better.

And as I say that he gets called for a travel, lol.

You just can't sit Ward at this point. I don't care if he's got 4 fouls. This game will be over by the time he's back in.

Finally play some half court d and Tum bails them out with a foul with a couple seconds in the shot clock.

Also, PUT WARD BACK IN ASSHOLE!!!!

Also Harris hasn't played bad? He's been sitting the whole second half. Izzo has really derailed his career.

You have mcquaid in over Harris. Izzo wants to lose. That makes absolutely no sense I'm sorry

Yeah not sure why he thinks Ellis and McQuaid should still be in. They were in too when OSU got that separation a few minutes ago.

This is all on Izzo! You're down!!!!! Wtf are you dribbling the ball for 20 seconds. GO!!!! Do something

Get Tum the fuck off the floor. I've seen enough of his dribbling the clock out and then go out of control shit.

No one on the floor knew what was going on that offensive play. You can see Ward raising his hands to gesture "what are we doing?"

Last edited:
Back