Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Indiana game

SpartyNash

Huge game today, I think a loss for either team really puts their chances for the tourney on life support. Unfortunately I don't like our odds. IU is due for a win despite losing Anunoby. Also thanks to Louisville/FSU looks like we're going to miss the first few minutes.

Last edited:
So Izzo goes to the bench early again, and a promising start goes to shit again.

The worst part about having tum as a PG is that the ball ends up in his hands at the of the shot clock and there is no way in hell he is making a shot. He also gets abused on the defensive end by bigger guards which I've said at least 40 times this season. Not saying that this blowout is on him just point out flaws...which there are many with this team.

Last edited:
The worst part about having tum as a PG is that the ball ends up in his hands at the of the shot clock and there is no way in hell he is making a shot. He also gets abused on the defensive end by bigger guards which I've said at least 40 times this season. Not saying that this blowout is on him just point out flaws...which there are many with this team.

And unfortunately ever since he went back into the starting lineup (which I think was after the 1 nice game at Minnesota) Winston looks to lack any confidence whatsoever after being so good during the time Bridges was out.

We are guarding better now, but geez the second shots are still killing us. And it's not a size issue. Not a single guy is blocking out and just hoping to use leaping ability to get the ball.

Izzo just needs to ride with Winston going forward. He's going to have a few head scratcher turnovers, get beat sometimes on defense but he brings so much more to the offense. It doesn't mean Nairn can't give some good minutes off the bench or provide a lift like he did at Minnesota, but we've seen enough of him to know that starter's minutes exposes him and all his limitations.

Izzo just needs to ride with Winston going forward. He's going to have a few head scratcher turnovers, get beat sometimes on defense but he brings so much more to the offense. It doesn't mean Nairn can't give some good minutes off the bench or provide a lift like he did at Minnesota, but we've seen enough of him to know that starter's minutes exposes him and all his limitations.

This!

Good to see them fight back after being down 20. Difference in this game was Blackmon had the game of his life and Bridges had his worst. We'll be fine and make the tourney regardless of what some here think.

Back