Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Indiana game

I think 11-7 in conference will get them in. Will have to find some road wins somewhere along the way, which is possible but losing to OSU and PSU doesn't inspire confidence there. They should be able to hold serve for the most part at home.

I think 11-7 in conference will get them in. Will have to find some road wins somewhere along the way, which is possible but losing to OSU and PSU doesn't inspire confidence there. They should be able to hold serve for the most part at home.

Doing the quick game by game rundown I see us going 6-5 to close the regular season (lose to Wisky, @ UM, Purdue twice, @ Maryland). That puts us 18-13 overall, 10-8 in conference. Decent wins would be Minnesota twice, maybe northwestern, and Wichita state, but the losses to Northeastern, OSU and PSU are just killers.

Doing the quick game by game rundown I see us going 6-5 to close the regular season (lose to Wisky, @ UM, Purdue twice, @ Maryland). That puts us 18-13 overall, 10-8 in conference. Decent wins would be Minnesota twice, maybe northwestern, and Wichita state, but the losses to Northeastern, OSU and PSU are just killers.

They need to beat Purdue or Wisconsin to get in. We have no "resume" wins. We may need to win a couple in the BTT to get in.

Back