Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Purdue Tonight

LuciousGameWinner

Big game for this team. Purdue is the biggest team in the big ten so it's safe to say that we may struggle tonight. Need to run run run or this may get ugly. I just want Bridges to dunk on Swanigam. Just one time please! The Izzone should be fired up for this one.

I can live with getting beat through the post, but I've been livid with our perimeter d and our half court offense. So sick of seeing us waste the entire shot clock and throw up some desperation shot at the buzzer. Need to be more aggressive earlier in the shot clock.

I can live with getting beat through the post, but I've been livid with our perimeter d and our half court offense. So sick of seeing us waste the entire shot clock and throw up some desperation shot at the buzzer. Need to be more aggressive earlier in the shot clock.

Exactly why Winston needs to run point most of the night. He's really the only guy that's willing to take someone one on one and make something happen.

Exactly why Winston needs to run point most of the night. He's really the only guy that's willing to take someone one on one and make something happen.

I'd like to see Winston play more too, but I think our wings are the problems in our half court sets. They rarely try to feed the post. If they don't have an open shot, it seems like they just kick it back to Tum without even looking to the post.

I'd like to see Winston play more too, but I think our wings are the problems in our half court sets. They rarely try to feed the post. If they don't have an open shot, it seems like they just kick it back to Tum without even looking to the post.

they don't feed the post and possibly more frustrating, they don't move, run screens, etc. half the time they just stand around watching Nairn dribble out the clock.

On another note, I wonder what all the "we're probably better off without Swanigan" people are thinking now with him being a key part of a dominant front court and Davis playing 3 minutes per game in Memphis. Swanigan has only one conference game in 7 and 4 out of 20 total games where he hasn't gotten a double-double and he's averaging almost 3 assists per game.

Although, to be fair, Swanigan would have gotten benched a ton last year so of he chose MSU, he may not have developed into the same player he's become under Painter.

Last edited:
The way these bullshit refs are calling this game we won't have anyone left to finish it. 8-1 fouls advantage for Purdue. BS

The foul disparity is large but correct. These refs have been more than fair. We aren't going at them and as a result aren't drawing fouls

The foul disparity is large but correct. These refs have been more than fair. We aren't going at them and as a result aren't drawing fouls

What game are you watching??????????? Ward and Goins got called for complete bullshit contact.

Back