Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Purdue Tonight

Really might miss the tournament. I was 5 last time we didn't make it, so it's safe to say I don't remember a time when MSU hasn't been involved. Sad year..

Really might miss the tournament. I was 5 last time we didn't make it , so it's safe to say I don't remember a time when MSU hasn't been involved. Sad year..

Me too. It's all I've ever known, like the Wings making the playoffs, which could also end this year.

Really might miss the tournament. I was 5 last time we didn't make it, so it's safe to say I don't remember a time when MSU hasn't been involved. Sad year..

I still think we make it. We still have @Purdue, @MD and vs Wisc. The other 7 are winnable. 6-4 puts us at 10-8 in the conference.

I still think we make it. We still have @Purdue, @MD and vs Wisc. The other 7 are winnable. 6-4 puts us at 10-8 in the conference.

I don't think 10-8 in an average Big Ten gets it done, especially with 5 non-conference losses even if 4 were to very good teams.

I think it will take 11-7 and a win in the BTT.

Is this going to end up being a more disappointing season than the '09 one with summers and Lucas? I think that year they were preseason number 2 and finished 19-12 and squeeked into the tournament. This season is looking a lot like that.

Is this going to end up being a more disappointing season than the '09 one with summers and Lucas? I think that year they were preseason number 2 and finished 19-12 and squeeked into the tournament. This season is looking a lot like that.

Wow tough to say. If we miss the tourney this year then I say yes it is more disappointing, if we make it and get KOed first round like 2010-11 then I would say that year was more disappointing. Only because I did not have the expectations this year that I did in 2010-11.

Back