Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Trump's first military Raid

biggunsbob

Killing 1 navy seal , and 14 militants . They initially said only 1 child was killed but it looks like it was over 10-15 were killed. This was being reviewed by the Obama administration who turned it over to Trump admistration to implement. They didn't have all the Intel they needed as it looks like the did not expect this mch reistence.
I am all for getting the bad guys but we have to be better and NOT create more hatred with botched raids and rollouts.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/02/trump-approved-yemen-raid-five-days-after-inauguration

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-commando-idUSKBN15G5RX

women and children are going to get killed when they are living among ISIS members. The story I read said the women were fighting.

women and children are going to get killed when they are living among ISIS members. The story I read said the women were fighting.

This was raid on Al-Queda NOT ISIS.

The two are opponents in Syria, they are NOT on the same side.

We just have to get it right before we used deadly force, and I do not believe this administration is doing its due diligence with what they are doing . They already creating more hatred with the roll out of the Muslim brand and 1 seal is dead and alot of innocent children because we did not know it was this heavyly guarded. Damn I am positive Bannon is pushing Trump, and he demoted another pair of checks in that room at National Security. Pretty damn scary.

Oh sorry I forgot..rip to the Navy seal, and the children being taught to hate America.

Last edited:
"Yo trump were about to hop in and round table that raid in Yemen...wana hop in?"

"Na, im good....got some fox news and mean tweets to catch up on."

So.... when the US bombs a school under Obama it is A OK.

But when someone gets caught in the crossfire during a raid under Trump is big news.

Sounds like someone is really pulling the anti-Trump agenda here. Most the civilian bombings under the previous two presidents get swept under the rug because by this point the public is tired of it.

The reason this is a story is two fold;
1. There is a large percentage of the public which dislikes Trumps
2. The political/media conspiracy against Trump in an attempt to discredit his Presidency

But when someone gets caught in the crossfire during a raid under Trump is big news.

Sounds like someone is really pulling the anti-Trump agenda here. Most the civilian bombings under the previous two presidents get swept under the rug because by this point the public is tired of it.

2. The political/media conspiracy against Trump in an attempt to discredit his Presidency

It's not really a conspiracy, and he discredits his presidency all by himself.

Not true at all. If Obama did this for his very first operation the Right would be blasting him, and we would be saying the same thing that he need to be better prepared and I want to make sure when you are criticizing the media you make sure to bring up the far Right agenda of Fixed aka Fox news. I get so tired of everyone blaming the so called liberal media without blasting fox and the zillion far right radio shows that out number progressive radio by a wide margin.

Last edited:
Back