Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Leicester City in danger of relegation

biggunsbob

One year after a dream season and title finishing 23 wins 12 draws and 3 losses, and winning the title ...
As of right now they are at 5-6-13 (wdl) with 14 games left they are only 2 points from the three teams in relegation zone. Now this season they are playing alot more games as they are playing in the champions League , and are still alive for the English FA Cup. I think they will find a way to stay up but man they are playing bad and not playing as a team.

Table

https://www.theguardian.com/football/premierleague/table

Last edited:
If they get relegated, I think that might be a bigger story than their victory. Basically equivalent to New England going 0-16 next year.

If they get relegated, I think that might be a bigger story than their victory. Basically equivalent to New England going 0-16 next year.

Last time it happend was 1938.. Manchester City wins title in 37 and gets bounced the following season. Here are some others from other leagues. It looks like the only time from the top flight of English football leagues I think..
( it's from a forum and part of a answer on the link).

http://kassiesa.net/uefa/forum/view.php?archive=2005.Q3&topic=20050918041600.xml

Last edited:
I don't like soccer, never watch and don't follow it. The one thing I do like is the way they put the shitty teams in a lower league. I think it would be great if professional sports leagues in America would do it too.

LC is so bad they are the first team in 31 years not to score a goal in its first 5 games in the calender new year. Their last goal was December 31st, 2016..
Tying a record set by Totenham. They are still playing today., and getting in blown out 2-0 at halftime by a team tied with them at 21 points one point out of relegation. No goals in 6 games now...

Last edited:
Back