Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

@ Michigan

No help on defense from anywhere. Guys getting into the lane uncontested. WTF is going on??

I can't even watch this. First game I will turn off in years. Izzo and his staff should be embarrassed.

Getting murdered! No heart. Tum and Goins are dreadful. Langford has played like absolute shit as well. This team is so damn frustrating

Last edited:
I'm not one for booing college kids but I honestly would. This is the single most disgusting performance I have seen from a Spartan hoops team in my entire life. I don't mind if you just don't have it but to not even give an ounce of effort is a slap in the face to everyone. This is the first time I have ever turned a game off by halftime.

I hope we don't have to face them again in the NIT.

Last edited:
Lol..... easy to look that good when the other team has no idea what they're doing. If you think this is just Michigan playing well you don't know shit about basketball.

Give them credit, they're hitting everything they make, even contested looks, the problem is the uncontested ones are so open. Nobody knows how to rotate on screens it's like watching peewee basketball.

Lol..... easy to look that good when the other team has no idea what they're doing. If you think this is just Michigan playing well you don't know shit about basketball.

Easy Dan. I played sports and went to MSU i didnt work odd jobs in kzoo as a laborer

Give them credit, they're hitting everything they make, even contested looks, the problem is the uncontested ones are so open. Nobody knows how to rotate on screens it's like watching peewee basketball.

Some people choose to be dicks unprovoked. Sometimes its a bad idea :)

Last edited:
Watching this UNC/Duke game, it's hard to believe we hung in there and gave Duke a tough game. I know they're not the usual Duke team but these teams right now would beat us by 15+ in most games.

Back