Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Mock Drafts

Its odd....i never really saw Taco Charlton as a 1st rd pick when he played for us. His highlights look good but comming from someone that watched alot of games this year i dont really think that production was very consistent throughout a game.

Wormley will probably fall to rd 2. Peppers bottom half of rd 1 i think but theres talk he might fall out of the first rd completely. Ive seen Lewis start to fall to late rd 2 or even rd 3....just too many talented corners comming out this draft.

Butt might be the best value in rds 3 or 4. He was definitely a high 2nd rd pick type of talent before his injury. Darboh im seeing pretty consistently in late rd 3 or rd 4.

Sorry Bob and guys, since before the Lions season ended I have been adding Mock Lions Drafts in the team notes thread.

I have asked in the notes thread also if anyone has the espn insider but no responses,
same in the Tigers team notes for Buster Shithead lol....olney's insider.
Speaking of which that Olney guy has blocked me on twitter. haha.
thin skinned sportswriters.

I will start posting mocks in this thread asap.

Back