Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Celtics 104 Pistons 98 Final

Celtics have a pretty good team, but won't get past the Cavs or even the Raptors in the East. The West has overall better teams.

Most Celtics fans were disappointed that Ainge didn't trade for Jimmy Butler or Paul George. The thought here is they need another super talented player.
But really need a dominant big. IT is having an excellent season. Horford just doesn't do much for me, just seems soft in the middle.
Celts still have those Brooklyn number 1 picks.

Celtics have a pretty good team, but won't get past the Cavs or even the Raptors in the East. The West has overall better teams.

Most Celtics fans were disappointed that Ainge didn't trade for Jimmy Butler or Paul George. The thought here is they need another super talented player.
But really need a dominant big. IT is having an excellent season. Horford just doesn't do much for me, just seems soft in the middle.
Celts still have those Brooklyn number 1 picks.

I was so hoping we would work a deal with them , Drummond for that draft pick and others ...oh well

Sure would be nice to pull this one out . Missing free throws is hurting .

Pistons have missed at lesst 6 free throws so far in the 4th. JL with 2, TH with 2, and AD with 2. Now svg has to bench AD. Should have dealt him.

Last edited:
And jackson takes a 35 jack three and missed badly :/

No rebounding without AD. Pathetic boxing out.. after Jackson missed three Boston gets a 5 point play. Pistons were up 96-95 when this happened

Last edited:
I was so hoping we would work a deal with them , Drummond for that draft pick and others ...oh well

There was this other Center who is 7' 3" and I can't remember his name or team he is on.
Probably every trade offer Celtics got or asked for, the Brooklyn # 1 picks were asked for.

You either need AD to just shoot FT in the off season, or keep him on the court for the duration of the 4th and allow him to get fouled constantly. And if the HC can't figured it out fire his ass..

At some point, I think it makes sense just to give up on Andre's free throws. As simple as it might seem, there have been plenty of guys who simply never shot then well. DeAndre Jordan continues to show us Andre's future. Going back, how quickly we forget that Ben Wallace was a train wreck from the free throw line. Now in both cases, those guys are/were fine because they played with quality scorers. Andre simply hasn't had that luxury.

Last edited:
Back