Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Today's game vs Mets on MLB Network

Well, that's pretty cool beans.

I hear they're going to try an experiment today for when Victor Martinez gets to second base, they'll let somebody run for him and he can still stay in the game for his at bats.

Anybody else hear anything about that?

Victor batting second seems silly, just want to get him lots of at bats this spring I'll assume

Last edited:
Iggy hits into a DP to end the 3rd. We're in mid season form it seems.

Why? It's not like it's the first season players bat out of position in ST. Maybe it nets him an extra PA for the day..

if they are going to take him out early anyway, why put him higher in the order if you aren't going to do it in the regular season?

nothing going on with any other sport. Maybe we should talk about the Oscars!

It surley was a wacky ending huh?

I was actually driving to LAX to pick somebody up during most of it, although I did see the beginning.

Who knew that the Jimmy Kimmel and Matt Damon hate each other so much, right?

Last edited:
Sorry guys, next time I'll fall in line and start another doom and gloom thread like the rest of the shit on this forum the last year or two.

Back