Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Red Wings 3 Canucks 2 Final ot

After a week not playing the wings are now 12 points behind Boston for third place and 11 points behind the maple Leafs for the wildcard.

10 game winning streak starts tonight !!!!!

Careful with the hopium, it is the preferred drug in Toronto and we all know how delusional those fans are.

I just can't root for them to lose. I know we need a better draft position and younger players but it would be amazing if they have a huge winning streak make the playoffs and still sell players off.

Abdelkader had nice tapin/deflection to win in OT.

Too bad Holland isn't trying to move him. Someone might be stupid enough to take his terrible contract.

At first instance I though Zetterberg Datsyuked the puck off Abdelkader.

I recall a couple seasons ago Datsyuk got Abdelkader couple goals by just shooting it off him.

At first instance I though Zetterberg Datsyuked the puck off Abdelkader.

I recall a couple seasons ago Datsyuk got Abdelkader couple goals by just shooting it off him.

Yeah he is a good ricochet Target lol.

Back