Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

If you can only keep one...

Warford played better this season than Reiff. More guards than tackles in free agency. Weak tackle class in draft.

Re-sign Reiff.

10 per may have to happen though given rise in cap

Last edited:
I say Warford. He has shown that he can play close to pro bowl level in his rookie year. Reiff has never shown anything other than average starter in the nfl.

I say Warford. He has shown that he can play close to pro bowl level in his rookie year. Reiff has never shown anything other than average starter in the nfl.

That was 4 years ago. As a RT I believe Reiff is above average.

"FA Larry Warford to fetch $9M-plus annually?"

Draft Analyst's Tony Pauline reports free agent RG Larry Warford is expected to fetch $9 million-plus per year on the open market.
Warford's biggest asset is his youth. He doesn't turn 26 until this summer. Warford and Kevin Zeitler are the top two free agent guards, with T.J. Lang also in the mix, though Lang is going on 30. Warford was Pro Football Focus' No. 19 guard last season, receiving plus marks for his run blocking. At $9 million annually, he'd be one of the NFL's highest-paid guards.

Warford is a good player. I'd pay him 9 per back loaded. And pay Reiff 10 per. Make the guaranteed money and contract structure right so you could move on after two/three years if you wanted. Sets the Oline for years really other than Swanson

Lions GM Bob Quinn said he has opened "discussions" with impending free agents RT Riley Reiff and RG Larry Warford.
"We don't have anything to announce with them," Quinn said, "but we're working toward that, and I'm excited to see what the offensive line looks like next year." Despite the talks, both players remain likely to reach free agency. Reiff almost certainly wants a shot at a left tackle job, a spot occupied by 2016 first-rounder Taylor Decker in Detroit, and Warford is reportedly expected to command upwards of $9 million a year on his next deal. If both players walk, Quinn said he will look to free agency to add a veteran presence to what would be a very young line. Mar 1 - 6:03 PM

Reiff can take a walk. He's not uprooting Decker any time soon. Both can be shown the door actually...

Why the new ID?

I usually post through my phone, but my phone has been acting up lately and finally went on the fritz over a week ago or so. I used to post through my computer as well, but couldn't remember my password to save my life lol. I had a totally different email linked up to it too that I never use anymore. So I was screwed there too..lol. So I just made a new sig....

Last edited:
I usually post through my phone, but my phone has been acting up lately and finally went on the fritz over a week ago or so. I used to post through my computer as well, but couldn't remember my password to save my life lol. I had a totally different email linked up to it too that I never use anymore. So I was screwed there too..lol. So I just made a new sig....

I was wondering what happened to you from late January.
Sent you Birthday wishes to your old SN.
Good to see you're back Tony.

Good to be back, brother! Thank you!

Is there a way I can use my old SN again?

They have a email section on the mod page but it won't let me change it. If you send Admin a note I'm sure he can change it for you, reset password or whatever else you need..

Last edited:
Good to be back, brother! Thank you!

I think the way to do it is at top of page click on USER CP.
Then to the left of page Your Control Panel click on Edit Your Details in the block that says Your Profile.
It should open to Email & Password and read;
Please click the button below to edit your email address and password.

Warford isnt worth a bidding war. Keep reiff if hes up to being the RT for the next 4 years or if hes more interested in pursuing LT options on the market.

In Madden '17, Reiff is rated 83 and Warford is rated 74. I think the decision is final.

I think the way to do it is at top of page click on USER CP.
Then to the left of page Your Control Panel click on Edit Your Details in the block that says Your Profile.
It should open to Email & Password and read;
Please click the button below to edit your email address and password.

Tony did you try this??

Back