Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Trump said Healthcare for everyone

In his defense, it's hard to keep promises when you don't have any fucking clue what you're talking about.

http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/321318-trump-nobody-knew-that-healthcare-could-be-so-complicated

President Trump said Monday that "nobody knew that healthcare could be so complicated," as Republicans have been slow to unite around a replacement plan for ObamaCare.

"I have to tell you, it's an unbelievably complex subject," Trump said after a meeting with conservative governors at the White House.

The GOP governors were in town this weekend for their annual conference and met with Trump to talk about a variety of things, but it's likely the conversation largely focused on healthcare.

Governors have been split on what should be done with ObamaCare's Medicaid expansion, which brought health coverage to many even in deep-red states.

Trump didn't publicly address that issue Monday morning, but said ObamaCare's repeal and replacement will give states more flexibility "to make the end result really, really good for them."
"We have come up with a solution that's really, really good I think. Very good."

Trump also dismissed polls that show support for ObamaCare is at an all-time high.

The latest tracking poll from the Kaiser Family Foundation showed that 48 percent view the law favorably compared to the 42 percent who don't.

"People hate it but now they see that the end is coming and they say, 'Oh ,maybe we love it.' There's nothing to love. It's a disaster, folks."

Wait a second. According to him and spicy he is keeping his campaign promises left and right. This one could give us 8 total years of this fuckup...I am so torn about it.

1. National healthcare for all.
2. 8 total years of Trump.

Wait a second. According to him and spicy he is keeping his campaign promises left and right. This one could give us 8 total years of this fuckup...I am so torn about it.

1. National healthcare for all.
2. 8 total years of Trump.

As polarizing as Trump is, if (IF) he lowers unemployment and legitimately brings back jobs in areas that have suffered, he's going to get 8 years. He could trample all over gays, minorities, and the environment but as long as people are making money and 'living the American dream' that Boomers like to preach about...he'll get the votes he needs. He would have to completely fuck up Trumpcare, have a Russian scandal exposed, or something equally devastating to prevent a 2nd term if people are making money.

He could trample all over gays...

Trump is perfectly chill with the gay.

He announced that Kaitlyn Jenner would be welcome to come into Trump Tower and take a squirt-actually even squat and take a shit-in the ladies room, and it would all be just fine.

Which once again calls up the eternal and unanswerable question-does a transsexual's shit stink less then it did when that transsexual was a man?

Trump is perfectly chill with the gay.

He announced that Kaitlyn Jenner would be welcome to come into Trump Tower and take a squirt-actually even squat and take a shit-in the ladies room, and it would all be just fine.

Which once again calls up the eternal and unanswerable question-does a transsexual's shit stink less then it did when that transsexual was a man?

I like when people say this stuff and then can't actually find one thing Trump has done to trample all over gays, minorities, women or the environment.

Environment.
Who the fuck needs clean water and air as long as everyone one is working and can pay Big Pharma for the meds they are going to need from all that toxic corruption coming from the white house.

I guess you missed this executive order on coal mines lol.. Go ahead spin this one lol.

http://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/319938-trump-signs-bill-undoing-obama-coal-mining-rule

Yeah the environment is going to be fucked under Trump and his swamp Critters and that asshole who runs the EPA.

Last edited:
I like when people say this stuff and then can't actually find one thing Trump has done to trample all over gays, minorities, women or the environment.

I simply used those examples because they're the most topical and 'feared' from the left. He hasn't been in office long enough to make a lasting impression on any of those things yet, imo. Although the reallowing of coal refuse to be dumped into rivers was a head scratcher.

I simply used those examples because they're the most topical and 'feared' from the left. He hasn't been in office long enough to make a lasting impression on any of those things yet, imo. Although the reallowing of coal refuse to be dumped into rivers was a head scratcher.

but everyone is up in arms about how dangerous he is to gays, racial minorities and women without a single shred of evidence that he has actually done anything remotely threatening to them. it's like half the nation has turned into michchamp race baiters.

as for the mountain top removal thing, hopefully that's replaced with something less vague - as I understand the rule, it's a real threat to other mining techniques like longwall mining that aren't a threat. Mountain top removal is nasty business - but with natural gas prices where they are, maybe it won't be economical to blow up mountains. Obviously, even if that's the case, there's not guarantee gas prices won't rise.

as for the mountain top removal thing, hopefully that's replaced with something less vague - as I understand the rule, it's a real threat to other mining techniques like longwall mining that aren't a threat. Mountain top removal is nasty business - but with natural gas prices where they are, maybe it won't be economical to blow up mountains. Obviously, even if that's the case, there's not guarantee gas prices won't rise.

That would be nice. I won't pretend to be an expert on the subject, but on the surface it just sounds repugnant. I'm also the resident earth hugging hippie so take that for what it's worth.

Would that this experience with this president reduce him to his true constitutional relevance for all future presidents. But, not to be. It will just devolve into a successive undoing of the previous administration's folly as we become more detached from the benefits of government as as are forced to support its existence for its own sake.

"Nobody knew it could be this complicated."

Great, we elected Curly.

It's been like a month. I can't believe how much of a catastrophic joke this administration is.

636237781634079033-022717-copy.jpg

I try not to take comics like this too seriously but removing was the easy part no? It's finding a better solution that's eluding them.

Yes but I think the plan was to remove and replace in one swoop as to not cause any interruption they won't remove until they have the replace ready

Back