Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Is Jeffery Sessions in big trouble ?

again you bring up context, and yet you don't even quote my full paragraph on it...

why do I need to quote your full post or even a paragraph of it? You're post was wrong, I don't need the full quote to make that point. it adds no value or context that I haven't already added. besides, it's in your original post - it's there for everyone to see.

oh politifact proved it and we all know if you put "fact" in your name then you're a nonpartisan fact checker. well played bob, well played.

Give me a a break Trump did lie way more then Hillary. Man if only that lair called Orange Jesus would release hiis tax returns . The money will show how close Trump ties to Russia are.Why do you guys not want the truth? When will Trump stop lying about everything?

Last edited:
Its not and he did lie more then Clinton by far. It wasn't even close .Novel concept a politician who does not lie .. both were pieces of shit but Trump lied far more the Clinton .

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slat...of_almost_500_trump_lies_during_campaign.html

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...ing-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-truth-o-met/

You're kidding me, right? Not knowing all the facts is not a lie. You call this a lie "Americans don't "care at all" about Donald Trump's tax returns" The response was many do. How is that a lie, I suspect most don't care. He's a rich dude, they pay as little as they can.

Who gives a fuck about who lied more? Give it a god damn rest!

Sessions lied. If he was able to speak with Russia last year, he still lied under oath. Why? If there was nothing to hide, why lie? With Trump's administration having so many connections with Russia, there should be an independent investigation and all results should be made public. And until that happens, there are going to be questions.

My biggest problem is with Dems right now. Instead of sticking with facts, they're trying to score political points. And instead of looking like truth seekers, they are coming off as desperate politicians trying to not get crushed by Trump's administration. And I'm not just talking about them in relation to Sessions. They've been in a downward spiral since November's loss.

Give me a a break Trump did lie way more then Hillary. Man if only that lair called Orange Jesus would release hiis tax returns . The money will show how close Trump ties to Russia are.Why do you guys not want the truth? When will Trump stop lying about everything?

step away from the keyboard and take off your tinfoil hat for a bit. Maybe check your medication to make sure you're taking it properly.

Who gives a fuck about who lied more? Give it a god damn rest!

Sessions lied. If he was able to speak with Russia last year, he still lied under oath. Why? If there was nothing to hide, why lie? With Trump's administration having so many connections with Russia, there should be an independent investigation and all results should be made public. And until that happens, there are going to be questions.

My biggest problem is with Dems right now. Instead of sticking with facts, they're trying to score political points. And instead of looking like truth seekers, they are coming off as desperate politicians trying to not get crushed by Trump's administration. And I'm not just talking about them in relation to Sessions. They've been in a downward spiral since November's loss.

Bob cares.

You're kidding me, right? Not knowing all the facts is not a lie. You call this a lie "Americans don't "care at all" about Donald Trump's tax returns" The response was many do. How is that a lie, I suspect most don't care. He's a rich dude, they pay as little as they can.

if they're smart, middle class and poor people pay as little as they can too.

step away from the keyboard and take off your tinfoil hat for a bit. Maybe check your medication to make sure you're taking it properly.

What is this the third of fourth time you have used the medication line on me? Maybe you should get new material.

Just hot off the press that Southern ASSHOLE just recused himself as he should because he was caught redhanded in his lie. typical answer from this adminstration. Just admit it and stop the coverup. Trump should show his tax returns and prove he has no illegal money and or ties to Putin's Mafia style Russia. Why doesn't the Gop want to find out ?

There are a lot of people that pay nothing and get "returns"

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think you mean refunds. Refunds are the result of overpaying or overwithholding they don't necessarily mean you don't pay taxes.

What is this the third of fourth time you have used the medication line on me? Maybe you should get new material.

Just hot off the press that Southern ASSHOLE just recused himself as he should because he was caught redhanded in his lie. typical answer from this adminstration. Just admit it and stop the coverup. Trump should show his tax returns and prove he has no illegal money and or ties to Putin's Mafia style Russia. Why doesn't the Gop want to find out ?

calling you stupid is getting old too, but that doesn't make it any less true. Again, it's not clear whether he lied. If you're not a hard core leftist idiot like you, you would acknowledge that the very likely could have been saying he didn't meet with the russians as a surrogate for the Trump campaign - which is what he was being asked. In 2016, he wasn't AG or even a nominee. He was a sitting congressman on the Armed Services Committee - a committee that requires he communicate with foreign representatives. It's entirely normal for someone with those responsibilities to do so. But hard core lefty idiots like you are so desperate to chase this boogey man of a nefarious relationship wiht the Russians, you'll grasp at any straw no matter how flimsy...

Last edited:
Sure but we don't get the same tax breaks.. Nonetheless, it's not a secret he paid little if any. Who cares..

we also don't pay nearly as much in taxes. sure, some of them avoid (legal and smart) a lot of tax, many of them even evade (cheating) a lot of tax but the top 5% of income earners pay something like 55% of total income taxes. And it should be noted that people on all ends of the scale also cheat on their taxes.

calling you stupid is getting old too, but that doesn't make it any less true. Again, it's not clear whether he lied. If you're not a hard core leftist idiot like you, you would acknowledge that the very likely could have been saying he didn't meet with the russians as a surrogate for the Trump campaign - which is what he was being asked. In 2016, he wasn't AG or even a nominee. He was a sitting congressman on the Armed Services Committee - a committee that requires he communicate with foreign representatives. It's entirely normal for someone with those responsibilities to do so. But hard core lefty idiots like you are so desperate to chase this boogey man of a nefarious relationship wiht the Russians, you'll grasp at any straw no matter how flimsy...

Careful with the personal attacks. This goes for everyone in the thread.

the job of a sitting senator, even one on a committee like that, is not to communicate with foreign officials, especially foreign ambassadors. that's the State Department's job.

Also, stop trying to argue Sessions' contacts with the Russians were part of his official duties as a senator. Even Sessions himself hasn't tried to argue that (!!!) and in his statement today recusing himself he admitted he should have answered in the affirmative to Sen Franken's question.

So you are incorrect. It IS CLEAR he LIED.

Back