Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Is Jeffery Sessions in big trouble ?

I was just trying to compare. I could say it's funny you didn't think it was a big deal with Bill, but now you do with Sessions. Shoe, meet foot.

Except I did think it was a big deal, and even said so in my post.

Try again.

the job of a sitting senator, even one on a committee like that, is not to communicate with foreign officials, especially foreign ambassadors. that's the State Department's job.

Also, stop trying to argue Sessions' contacts with the Russians were part of his official duties as a senator. Even Sessions himself hasn't tried to argue that (!!!) and in his statement today recusing himself he admitted he should have answered in the affirmative to Sen Franken's question.

So you are incorrect. It IS CLEAR he LIED.

no, it's not clear. He may not have given full disclosure but that's not clearly a lie unless you're a lefty grabbing at straws hell bent on villifying your political opponents. And senators and congresspeople communicate with foreign counterparts all the time. Maybe you're confusing what Sessions did with what John Kerry did as a senator when he was running for President and discussing his campaign with foreign leaders.

mind your own business. I'm simply responding in kind.

Banned for 24 hours.

As I said, the message was for all - not just you.

Someone else wanna say something? A week off for the next person that thinks I should mind my own business.

Thanks Monster. I don't know what happened to him, he used to be pretty PC and not so petty in conversations. Now, I haven't read a single post by him that wasn't condescending and high and mighty.

Tired of the whole he's above our level act.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

And he wasn't even "responding in kind"... Bob didn't say anything other than his insults were getting old. Lol

Look guys, go ahead and argue. Insult each other's points. All I ask is that we try not to get personal. He didn't get banned for calling Bob names. He was banned for his response to my warning.

no, it's not clear. He may not have given full disclosure but that's not clearly a lie unless you're a lefty grabbing at straws hell bent on villifying your political opponents. And senators and congresspeople communicate with foreign counterparts all the time. Maybe you're confusing what Sessions did with what John Kerry did as a senator when he was running for President and discussing his campaign with foreign leaders.

This is just horseshit. If Clinton had done half of what Trump has she would be curcified.. Read what I said before popping off. I said there there probably nothing here but it has to be looked at and we have to make sure . I am not confusing anything maybe you should ask the press and congress because they are the ones investigating not me as they should.

no, it's not clear. He may not have given full disclosure...
Ye of little faith.

Maybe he did in fact give full disclosure if, in fact, the questions from the Congress about Russian contacts had to do with discussions about the Trump campaign, that in reallity didn't happen, and, he answered those questions honestly.

The investigation will bear that out.

All that done, shame on you for defying the board moderator's prerogative/authority to moderate the board; whose "business," by definition, is to moderate the board.

Aren't you one of the ones - I will say, along with me, and I'm pretty sure Monster - that claims that escalations between detainees of law enforcement begins with the non-compliance to authority of the detainees?

You're lucky you didn't bring your anarchistic divisive litany over to discussions on the Movie/TV and other media boards, wherein which I am the moderator, because I would have blown you off of there for way more than 24 hours; for like maybe 24 and a half hours, or maybe even 25 hours.

Last edited:
Banned for 24 hours.

As I said, the message was for all - not just you.

Someone else wanna say something? A week off for the next person that thinks I should mind my own business.

Regardless of your political views, all posters are welcome to post here. You're allowed to post your own opinion and articles about candidates, issues, or parties themselves.

JUST A FAIR WARNING: I will not ban anyone in this section for posting their opinions, no matter how colorful their wording is. Add to the discussion at your own risk!

You singled me out by quoting my post when i clearly was not the one who started it. You're effectively blaming me and letting the retard who started the whole thing off the hook. So, in my opinion you should go fuck yourself, ban me for life for all i care, if you want this board to be a groupthink exercise in the stupidity of michchamp and bob, fine with me.

You singled me out by quoting my post when i clearly was not the one who started it. You're effectively blaming me and letting the retard who started the whole thing off the hook. So, in my opinion you should go fuck yourself, ban me for life for all i care, if you want this board to be a groupthink exercise in the stupidity of michchamp and bob, fine with me.

You are not above the rest of this forum. See in you a while.

Blaming others for what ? You blowing a gasket like you always do. The board would 100% better without you. So by all means do us all a favor and leave forever..

The board would 100% better without you. So by all means do us all a favor and leave forever..

I don't agree with Mack most of the time but I respectively disagree. Echo chambers are not a good thing. I much prefer hearing opinions from both sides.

Of course, I do too. But you can't end every opinion by calling someone a retard, dimwit, and just acting like you are above everyone.

I don't agree with Mack most of the time but I respectively disagree. Echo chambers are not a good thing. I much prefer hearing opinions from both sides.

Well, we have other conservatives on the board who've been around a long time already who express their conservative opinions without being so insulting - except a little bit for KAWDUP; he gets a little snarky from time to time ;).

I was going to suggest that the moderates who have some conservative views and some liberal views - me, Vic and Gulo come to mind most immediately - maybe should focus for a while on the things we view conservatively and leave the liberal stuff to the liberals, until a sense of balance is restored, so the board doesn't devolve into a group think exercise...

Back