Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Trump cancelled ethics training for staff

Michchamp

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP!

both Bush's and Obama's staffs took the same training course during their transitions in '01 & '08. In Trump's case, It's obvious from the stories of his mob dealings, constantly lying on the record, stiffing his contractors and employees, and using his charity as a piggy bank to buy himself trinkets, he never did give a shit about business ethics ("hurr! hurr! and he's just real smart not to!" say his fans). Why should he start now?

Say... what do you think about this spartanmack? Are ethics important? Should one try to behave ethically, and honor their words, both in business and government?

(let us know after your ban ends)

#EYEROLL. And no other presidential administrations besides Bush and Obama underwent similar training? Might have prevented Kennedy from concealing his poor health and banging anything in sight, Johnson from pulling out his johnson in public to urinate, and Bubba from using the Oval Office as a bedroom.

What do you expect from Trump. He has done nothing but lie his way to the presidency. . Sad days ahead. Normalizing the face of lies.

Last edited:
What do you expect from Trump. He has done nothing but lie his way to the presidency. . Sad days ahead. Normalizing the face of lies.

I can't account for your Wagner Spray Paint Method of Selective Criticism. I can get behind the opposition to Trump; I'm not a supporter, either, but show me a candidate since Eisenhower who has not lied his way to the Oval Office and I'll show you someone who was never elected president.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't account for your Wagner Spray Paint Method of Selective Criticism. I can get behind the opposition to Trump; I'm not a supporter, either, but show me a candidate since Eisenhower who has not lied his way to the Oval Office and I'll show you someone who was never elected president.

Both parties chased Eisenhower to be the top of their ticket back in those days. President Truman actually offered to run as Eisenhower's VP candidate should Eisenhower have chosen to run for president as a Democrat in 1948.

Hey, nothing i said was a personal attack! you're just pissed he got banned because you like reading through all the ridiculous arguments he starts.

I would say, more, you're rubbing salt in the wound.

That is not going to help bring about civility either.

Normalizing lies. I see what your spinning and it's not going to work. The Trump Administration is already going down as the worst in the history of the American and his return to Mccarthyism will be stopped hopefully. What your saying is not even close comparing how Trump lied his way to the office compared to President's since the basher of the Military Industrial Complex. Fuck Trump and his agenda.

Last edited:
Hey, nothing i said was a personal attack! you're just pissed he got banned because you like reading through all the ridiculous arguments he starts.

I have to agree with Tinsel. I don't think it's necessary to rub it in.

Normalizing lies. I see what your spinning and it's not going to work. The Trump Administration is already going down as the worst in the history of the American and his return to Mccarthyism will be stopped hopefully. What your saying is not even close comparing how Trump lied his way to the office compared to President's since the basher of the Military Industrial Complex. Fuck Trump and his agenda.

well, the only reason he is in office is because he beat a bigger liar. Pretty pathetic that those two were our choices.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-03-03-08-20-54

Why are the dems McCain and graham so hell bent on starting are war with Russia I still don't get.

"In the 1950s, Sen. Joseph McCarthy led a hunt for purported communist infiltrators in the U.S. government, often involving unfounded accusations that promoted widespread fear."

It's all a bit ridiculous imo

Last edited:
well, the only reason he is in office is because he beat a bigger liar. Pretty pathetic that those two were our choices.

Again it was proven he lied far more then Clinton but do not let facts get in you way.

but show me a candidate since Eisenhower who has not lied his way to the Oval Office and I'll show you someone who was never elected president.

Nice qualifier.

18714101_h3437690_custom-946c4ba056e92ee83f66e91e73e90c9883a93e90-s300-c85.jpg

Again it was proven he lied far more then Clinton but do not let facts get in you way.

Proven? What are you using for proof - NYT, CNN, Huffington Post? Nothing is "proven" about the level of lying between the two of them. You only wish it was to keep spewing your rhetoric.

Certainly don't let your own hypocrisy get in the way either.

Proven? What are you using for proof - NYT, CNN, Huffington Post? Nothing is "proven" about the level of lying between the two of them. You only wish it was to keep spewing your rhetoric.

Certainly don't let your own hypocrisy get in the way either.

Hypocrites and the Trump group are funny bedfellows. Far more sites then the huffington post had said he lied more then she did. Hasn't stopped since the day he took office. So many lies coming out of Trump's and his phony team that it is nothing but shell game now with how he is deflecting blame.

Hypocrites and the Trump group are funny bedfellows. Far more sites then the huffington post had said he lied more then she did. Hasn't stopped since the day he took office. So many lies coming out of Trump's and his phony team that it is nothing but shell game now with how he is deflecting blame.

They are not lies, they are alternative facts.

One of my most favorite quotes from Bill Clinton: "Deny, deny, deny!" Point: I believe that you believe that it's not the lies; it's the liar.

"Well...well...YOUR guy lied more than MY guy!"

"Nuh uh! And even if they did, ALL politicians lie, it's totally normal!"

Fucking serious guys? Lies aren't good no matter who does it. There's no excusing it, I don't care how many other politicians have lied. Wouldn't it be simpler to just say, "Yeah, not cool that my guy lied about _____."

Back