Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Trump claims Obama wiretapped him

I thought it was possible he had some type of issues. Now it's confirmed.

I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt.

I thought it was possible he had some type of issues. Now it's confirmed.

I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Well, Andrew Jackson and Theodore Roosevelt were both fucking crazy too.

So things could work out nevertheless.

Simething is really messed up in his orange head, and sadly he has the nuclear codes!!!
He needs to be removed from office sadlly. I always thought Mike Pence was worse and he my be in the long run but he is at least he way more presidential then Trump.

Last edited:
Simething is really messed up in his orange head, and sadly he has the nuclear codes!!!
He needs to be removed from office sadlly. I always thought Mike Pence was worse and he my be in the long run but he is at least he way more presidential then Trump.

It is a little unnerving thinking about him with the nuclear codes but hopefully he would stop and consider all of his real estate that would be destroyed if he were to launch a Thermo nuclear holocaust.

giphy.gif

interesting. I suspect its true that his office and or building was bugged although unlikely Obama ordered or knew anything about it IMO. The never trumpets and others on the far left really really hate him and will do just about anything to get him out of office. untimely they will be unsuccessful.

You do?? Why would you suspect that?

Tiger, what do you want people to say when he tweets how Obama wiretapped him and even admits to not having evidence?? This isn't some witchhunt crap, he's saying this stuff.

You do?? Why would you suspect that?

Tiger, what do you want people to say when he tweets how Obama wiretapped him and even admits to not having evidence?? This isn't some witchhunt crap, he's saying this stuff.

Because they been trying to say he and others in his campaign all worked for the Russians for months now it would make perfect sense for them all to be under constant surveillance looking for dirt.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4280864/Roger-Stone-claims-FBI-investigation-witch-hunt.html

its all just a bunch of horse shit IMO. Hillary lost, get over it already, The DNC took it from Bernie. Bernie would have won.

I do agree though that trump should get off twitter. I would much rather see him walk softly with a big stick, he brings a lot of it on himself doing that twitter crap.

and look the same narrative being played out everywhere else their is an anti-globalist movement underway. it's complete utter bullshit.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...obable-referendum-hacking-putin-a7472706.html

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/poli...s-claims-former-labour-minister-a3472756.html

https://news.vice.com/story/france-fears-that-russia-is-trying-to-push-marine-le-pen-to-victory

Who is promoting McCarthyism again? We're supposed to all believe their is a Russian under every GD rock again?

Last edited:
Tiger, there's a huge difference between the Russian stuff and this. HE SAID THIS. THIS CAME OUT OF HIS MOUTH. Witch hunts have a bunch of attacks without stuff backing it up. There's nothing to really "root out" here. He tweeted something without any evidence.

Tiger, there's a huge difference between the Russian stuff and this. HE SAID THIS. THIS CAME OUT OF HIS MOUTH. Witch hunts have a bunch of attacks without stuff backing it up. There's nothing to really "root out" here. He tweeted something without any evidence.

No disagreement there, he needs to provide the evidence if he is going to say that just like all those opposing him trying to say it's all the Russians behind everything..

He should get off of twitter

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...or-demands-trump-give-more-information-behind

Last edited:
he tweeted Obama wiretapped him, and then... went golfing.

of course.

the NSA has everyone wiretapped though, so if Trump was wiretapped... that's just the surveillance state we live in.

This article makes an interesting claim:

IF IN FACT Trump Tower was wiretapped during the 2016 presidential campaign, as President Trump claimed in several tweets Saturday morning, he can do much more than say so on twitter: Presidents have the power to declassify anything at any time, so Trump could immediately make public any government records of such surveillance.​

Put up or shut up, Trump.

Article also goes on to mention another presidential wiretapping of a presidential campaign, that time in 1968 the Johnson Administration learned Nixon was committing treason by actively sabotaging the Vietnam peace talks out of concern that if they were successful, it would benefit Hubert Humphrey, the current VP and Nixon's opponent in the presidential campaign. What an asshole!

Article also goes on to mention another presidential wiretapping of a presidential campaign, that time in 1968 the Johnson Administration learned Nixon was committing treason by actively sabotaging the Vietnam peace talks out of concern that if they were successful, it would benefit Hubert Humphrey, the current VP and Nixon's opponent in the presidential campaign. What an asshole!

The current VP is Mike Pence.

Hubert Humphrey was VP at the time.

Humphrey is actually dead; he died a while ago, there was actually like, this whole thing about it when it happened.

The current VP is Mike Pence.

Hubert Humphrey was VP at the time.

Humphrey is actually dead; he died a while ago, there was actually like, this whole thing about it when it happened.

I don't remember hearing anything about it.

Back