Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Trump claims Obama wiretapped him

He just does this stupid shit to take the focus off his involvement with Russia. Like usual the media falls for it every time.

Last edited:
Well, Donald J Trump got where he got by primarily following his gut, and not necessarily considering commonsense, logic or reason.

If Trump is saying shit like that went on, there's probably something to it.

He's paranoid. He sat around and let the Breitbart conspiracy come to a boil in his head.

If anyone had gotten a judge to agree to surveillance, Trumps probably in some deep shit. I don't think he thought things through before tweeting

It's just so fucking bizarre - he's a nut job.

When the leaks happened internally 6 months ago, they were Patriots. Now whoever is leaking things are rogue CIA agents. I can't keep up.

I can't either, there is way too much going on and way too many moving parts. My head hurts.

Work, storms, power outages, taxes, sick family members, world events, North Korea, China, Russia, new leaks and conspricey theories, or is the word deep state now? Bleeeh it's all getting to be a bit much, I'm runnung out of mental gas trying to keep up with it all

Last edited:
Back