Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

De'veon Smith

bdtay71

I honestly don't know where he is projected to go but I'm assuming it will be in the late rounds, if at all now that he didn't run the 40. Anyone else think he has the potential to be the "thunder" type of back that we are missing? I'm talking late round pick or even as a free agent invite to camp.

I honestly don't know where he is projected to go but I'm assuming it will be in the late rounds, if at all now that he didn't run the 40. Anyone else think he has the potential to be the "thunder" type of back that we are missing? I'm talking late round pick or even as a free agent invite to camp.

Ive always thought he had an NFL build. He didnt run because hes slow....but for sure he can be a banger in the NFL. Guys like that wont get any yards on the lions until they can get a line that consistently opens holes. But ya...in theory hed be a fine late round pick.

Seen a few mocks having him go around the 6th-7th rd.

Back