Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Steel at the Keystone Pipeline

biggunsbob

I can't even read this shit any more, whether it's pro Trump or anti Trump. Every day it's something new. Like a fucking TV show.

I can't even read this shit any more, whether it's pro Trump or anti Trump. Every day it's something new. Like a fucking TV show.

Well we can give the admistration a beak on this one as this was way back around February 13th sadly. But all the lies that are coming from Trump and his cabinet I am so fearful that people will turn a blind eye with jobs being Created at the expense of the environment. Public education is going get whacked hard with Devos trying to diverting money to religious type schools. Hopefully she will be blocked it possible. This whole cabinet is just crony capitiislm in action sadly.

Sadly I think Trump wants to wear the public down to a point that his crazy shit becomes normal. This pipeline material was already agreed upon but he did promise that all the pipelines steel would be made in the USA.

Back