Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Maple Leafs 3 Red Wings 2 Final

Hope Marchenko plays and has a great game. His pairing got tore up by LA on the weekend.

Russo up for a injury to Sproul. . I'm driving now that's all I know heard it on the radio pregame show.

Has the been eliminated from playoff contention letter been put next to the wings name yet? The way this team plays is just depressing to watch. Where is the desperation?

Last edited:
There was a nice missed high stick late in the game. Zetterberg was bleeding the last minute of game right beside his eye.

Glad Marchenko had a good game and scored his first of the season. Those Michigan guys were really helping Marchenko get that one. Abbie pushes JVR/DeKeyser into Mrazek. Fuck Holland for sending Marchenko on waivers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOxbalB8sZA

Watch that amazing play by Abdelkader. Than people wonder why I dislike him so much.

Its like that time in first period he gets a 2 minute penalty for charging. Than in second period gets a 5 minute major for charging screwing USA over the Czechs.

Or all those bad 3rd period penalties he was taking in the SJ series.

Abdelkader is around for what ... five more years? UGH ... and am I seeing that Abdelkader avoided that shot from Marchenko?

Last edited:
Abdelkader is locked up for 6 more years after current season. Expires 2023 and features a no trade clause. He will be 36 when his contract expires.

Abdelkader is locked up for 6 more years after current season. Expires 2023 and features a no trade clause. He will be 36 when his contract expires.

No. That is not acceptable.

giphy.gif

The current no trade clauses (full and modified) on Detroit are;

Howard
Ericsson
Kronwall
Green
Nielsen
Abdelkader
Green

Back