Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lions sign Ricky Wagner RT - Now released Lions get 6.1 M cap space

Meanwhile they won?t give slay his money. Quinn has spit in the faces of talent here and replaced them with patriots trashy leftovers the last few years. This is ridiculous. I won?t support this team until these trash cans are fired.

Glasgow and conklin signed elsewhere. Maybe quin panicked and just overpaid a random OL to make it look like he's trying. Like if you're out shopping during the corona virus and there's no toilet paper... so you panic and buy 4 boxes of mini corn dogs just so you feel like you accomplished something.

I fully intended to buy those mini corndogs thank you very much.

He is a run blocker and started alot during eagles super bowl run. Its a good signing..conklin was like 14 per and has the same pass pro issues.

Meanwhile they won?t give slay his money. Quinn has spit in the faces of talent here and replaced them with patriots trashy leftovers the last few years. This is ridiculous. I won?t support this team until these trash cans are fired.

I think they know slay doesn't want to play for these clowns. This is why I wanted Martha to fire them. They are going to just set back the roster another year.

Back