Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Boston 6 Detroit 1 Final

Z has 12 points in last 7 games. Lets hope the point streak continues, already had 1 decent play tonight.

Largest margin over Detroit by Boston since 1991. Same score .

Too bad this years draft is not as good as next year's from what I am reading . Is that true?

Too bad this years draft is not as good as next year's from what I am reading . Is that true?

That has been the general consensus from scouting being reported by most hockey sites. That is why Holland was trying to get 2018 picks.

Both the Ottawa (2nd) and Montreal (6th) are 2018 picks.

Per capfriendly, Tatar (RFA), Miller (UFA), Athanasiou (RFA), Ouellet (RFA) expire this summer.

Looks like its gonna be another tight squeeze under the cap next season. I doubt Vegas will take a big contract from Detroit.

https://www.capfriendly.com/teams/redwings

DeKeyser being even with Krejci at the blueline ... inexcusable. Jensen blindly whacking at the puck in the slot after Zetterberg was fleeced ... inexcusable. And, as Wyatt Earp "said" ... "what happens after that doesn't matter much, does it?"

Last edited:
Back