Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Warford signs with the saints

As far as comp picks go Warford and Wagner will probably offset each other..

Can't let Lang out of the building, bro!!!!!!!!!!!! I think he's going to Seattle tomorrow. We'll lose him

Thats my thinking , altho i heard he lives about 20 minutes from Allen Park so that could be a benefit ?? lol i dunno just tryng to remain optimistic ....what happened to your original name ?? why the tonyballs2 ?

Thats my thinking , altho i heard he lives about 20 minutes from Allen Park so that could be a benefit ?? lol i dunno just tryng to remain optimistic ....what happened to your original name ?? why the tonyballs2 ?

My phone went on the fritz and I completely for got my password for this site. I even had an old email on here that I haven't used in years lol.
I guess it's fixable, but I haven't tried the steps yet. Too lazy lol. I'll get to it some day...

Warford was good 3 years ago for most of a season and has been either terrible or injured since.

Back