Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

I can't watch anymore.

Nah I'm still gonna watch, but what gets me heated is that while bob Quinn seems to have an understanding how to make an offense better. I don't think so on defense so far. What's the best defender he has brought in? Hyder? What's the top 3 defenders? Remember we are in year 2. Can't be that patient fellas. Gotta add some pieces. If you're depending on rookies might as well tank the season.

Last edited:
Lol we just went to the playoffs. Can't be too bad of a team. Not sure why anyone would jump ship now, but I certainly understand the frustration of not getting a big name. IMO, we've added some good depth. I'm sure more signings will come and hopefully the draft fixes some leaks.

Lol we just went to the playoffs. Can't be too bad of a team. Not sure why anyone would jump ship now, but I certainly understand the frustration of not getting a big name. IMO, we've added some good depth. I'm sure more signings will come and hopefully the draft fixes some leaks.

Dude I enjoy the playoffs as much as the next guy. But this season was the flukiest I've ever seen. Talent wise looking at the roster it added up to like 5-11

Last edited:
Nah I'm still gonna watch, but what gets me heated is that while bob Quinn seems to have an understanding how to make an offense better. I don't think so on defense so far. What's the best defender he has brought in? Hyder? What's the top 3 defenders? Remember we are in year 2. Can't be that patient fellas. Gotta add some pieces. If you're depending on rookies might as well tank the season.

Again free agency literally just started and we havent had the draft yet . Calm the fuck down , this isnt "year 2" until after the season .

He's had ONE draft!!! lol. We just made the playoffs!!! You're trippin balls for nothing, dude. Free agency isn't even over yet lol

Ricky Wagner was a big name

upgrade at RT, downgrade at RG, downgrade at LB. Yes, Thats all thats happened so far but theres a LOOOONG ways to go this off season.

Id like to see a starting corner in FA....post combine i like the Teez tabor/Quincy Wilson left-over options less and less in rd 1. Was hoping for Logan Ryan but hes a Titan.

LB became an even bigger need with the Levy release. One of our weakest units got worse....thats not good. They say be strong up the middle...were a complete joke up the middle where it stands now.

Last edited:
Levy wasn't and probably isn't ever going to be the same player he was when he got that big contract and losing him really doesn't seem like a big loss at this point considering the amount he played the last 2 years... As for the LB's idk why we don't just try the Mark Barron approach with Killabrew and make him a weakside LB hybrid... kid excelled with limited opportunities in kind of the same roll last year, hopefully the Levy release is a sign of him getting an expanded roll at the position. Both run 4.55 40's and both about 6 2 215....

Last edited:
I don't think we got weaker with the Levy release. He turned out to be a joke and now we at least have a LB with a pulse lol. Not saying we improved but at least Warrilow has proven he can play. The position still needs to be addressed though....

Last edited:
I'm not saying you have to like the signings thus far but of all the no good, awful seasons/off seasons we've endured this is the one that sent you over the edge? Have a beer and take a break until the draft.

LOL at people freaking out. We got rid of garbage players that were dead weight. Reiff was well below average and we replaced him with a top 10 RT. Warford was terrible and never healthy save for his rookie year, we might replace him with the best guard in the league. Levy will likely never play another down of football, his career is over.

IF we add Lang, we'll have added 2 huge upgrades on the O line. The Hayden deal is pennies, low risk, huge reward if he can finally stay healthy. Added depth to D line and an uber athletic LB.

This team made the playoffs last season, they are much improved all over the roster right now and that's before the draft. Draft a stud LB (Please let Foster fall), get our RBs healthy, and we've made ourselves contenders.

Now is not the time to bail. Anyone who made it through the coaching stints of Forzano, Hudspeth, Rogers, Clark, Fontes, Ross, Mornhinweg, (and Millen), Maricucci, Marinelli and Schwartz can withstand this version of the team.

upgrade at RT, downgrade at RG, downgrade at LB. Yes, Thats all thats happened so far but theres a LOOOONG ways to go this off season.

Id like to see a starting corner in FA....post combine i like the Teez tabor/Quincy Wilson left-over options less and less in rd 1. Was hoping for Logan Ryan but hes a Titan.

LB became an even bigger need with the Levy release. One of our weakest units got worse....thats not good. They say be strong up the middle...were a complete joke up the middle where it stands now.

How exactly did we downgrade at RG? Warford is shit, Dahl should be ready to go this year. Warford had a good rookie year, has been underwhelming since, IMO.

Last edited:
Warford graded out well this year actually. He was solid in 2014, but poor in 2015.

Dahl is more athletic though. Warford is more a mauler. Lang is a consistent top 10 guard though. And it makes the Packers weaker.

How exactly did we downgrade at RG? Warford is shit, Dahl should be ready to go this year. Warford had a good rookie year, has been underwhelming since, IMO.

I dont think Dahl would play over glasgow.

Back