Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Care to make a bet???

Tonyballs2

Lions are taking a LB at 21, boys. Guaranteed!! THREE LBS currently on the roster as we speak (Whitehead, Williams, Worrilow).......it's not even debatable if you ask me.

Lions are taking a LB at 21, boys. Guaranteed!! THREE LBS currently on the roster as we speak (Whitehead, Williams, Worrilow).......it's not even debatable if you ask me.

Ewww I hope not. Much more talent at cb and de in this draft. Plus pass rush is much more important than linebackers nowadays.

Jarrad Davis, Cunningham, or Foster? I want Foster, Cunningham, Davis. In that order

Ewww I hope not. Much more talent at cb and de in this draft. Plus pass rush is much more important than linebackers nowadays.

Idk, I've bitched about how shitty our lbs are since Levy was good. A star/playmaker is needed in that positional group.

Last edited:
Idk, I've bitched about how shitty our lbs are since Levy was good. A star/playmaker is needed in that positional group.

If linebackers were as deep as de and cb I'd agree. But the point is we need help at all levels of defense. You don't skimp and take a less talented player due to position. There's a reason those positions make considerably more.

Last edited:

Of course you hope not lol. Dude, you were just screaming bloody murder about the Worrilow pick up. We have 3 LBS on this team as of right now. THREE! I fully expect a LB at 21. Unless they pick another one up via FA. The need is still huge but not as much.
For the record, I don't care what position they pick at 21, as long as it's a defensive player.

Of course you hope not lol. Dude, you were just screaming bloody murder about the Worrilow pick up. We have 3 LBS on this team as of right now. THREE! I fully expect a LB at 21. Unless they pick another one up via FA. The need is still huge but not as much.
For the record, I don't care what position they pick at 21, as long as it's a defensive player.

There's other picks dude. I'm just talking first round.

Other picks? Nooooooooooo.....really? Lol.

Don't worry we have Warrilow. He is one of the best at being the worst pass defenders. And don't forget dj Hayden! One of the worst pass defenders as well! Things are looking up! Or Akeem spence another bum! His second best signing Cornelius Washington is a rotational defensive end! Woooohoooo!

Last edited:
Lol keep enjoying your free agency where we lost multiple starters and signed one.

Will do, tardboy!!! Reiff was average, Warford was shit and Levy was a liability. Upgrade at RT and at least a pulse at the LB spot now lol. Guard is still a possibility in free agency, but anyone we grab will be an instant upgrade over Warford. Your football knowledge is fucking embarrassing lol

Don't worry we have Warrilow. He is one of the best at being the worst pass defenders. And don't forget dj Hayden! One of the worst pass defenders as well! Things are looking up! Or Akeem spence another bum! His second best signing Cornelius Washington is a rotational defensive end! Woooohoooo!

Warrilow can tackle. Something Levy completely forgot about. Hayden should play the nickel, he was better there as a Raider. Change of scenery might do him good. And crying over depth like Spence and Washington proves how much of a total retard you truly are lol.

If there's much more talent at CB/DE then wouldn't it be smart to grab a good LB at #21 since the CB/DE will still be decent come the 2nd and possibly 3rd round?

I just want defense. I don't care what they pick between those three.

If there's much more talent at CB/DE then wouldn't it be smart to grab a good LB at #21 since the CB/DE will still be decent come the 2nd and possibly 3rd round?

I just want defense. I don't care what they pick between those three.

No. The talent level will still drop. You get more talent at deeper positions further up.

Warrilow can tackle. Something Levy completely forgot about. Hayden should play the nickel, he was better there as a Raider. Change of scenery might do him good. And crying over depth like Spence and Washington proves how much of a total retard you truly are lol.

I'm the retard but you're busy explaining to me about two of the worst graded players at their respective positions are going to save grace here. Neither has even had one good season in their careers so far. Keep drinking the bob quinn love juice. Google Paul Warrilow sucks and you can find the many discussions about how bad he is. Wow he can tackle! Awesome dude. And I'm pretty sure no one in Oakland gives two shits about dj Hayden not coming back.

Last edited:
You can keep telling me about his tackles and wowwww! A guy who had 130 and 140 tackle seasons lost his job to some rookies.

If linebackers were as deep as de and cb I'd agree. But the point is we need help at all levels of defense. You don't skimp and take a less talented player due to position. There's a reason those positions make considerably more.

If LB's aren't as deep as other positions, as you say, wouldn't it make sense that they pick a LB while there's still a good one out there?

Last edited:
If LB's aren't as deep as other positions, as you say, wouldn't it make sense that they pick a LB while there's still a good one out there?

My thoughts exactly.... Why not just take the player they think is best? Or is that too much of a Mayhew thing to do? I really don't get the hate for the signings so far... The only guy we gave a sizeable contract too was Wagner and he deserved it with the deals that other OT's got this off season... The rest are pretty solid depth and guys who are still young and may be able to turn it around with the change of scenery and all at a decent price.

Back