Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lewis charged with assault

thewolverines24

Misdemeanor. Domestic violence with girlfriend.

God damn it man.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
And his tweet today

It's sad that somebody would want to control you so bad they would ruin your life over it.

Last edited:
Jourdan Lewis was not arrested last night. Police responded to a DV complaint and released him at the scene. Charge came later Weds.

Apparently the officer had "no idea who the aggressor was." Prosecuter still charged him. Good defense attorney is going to kill the officers PCA with that remark in the report.

Times like these with a month till the draft...........run like hell from your significant other when shits going down.

Thanks for the updates everyone. Looks better than I first thought.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Weird that it took them like 2 days to review the circumstances and decide to press charges... I thought it took longer these days...you know, to get everything just right.

Obviously it's tough to comment on these things having not been there, but I'm having a hard time believing that he did anything wrong here.......other than leaving a light on. I'm curious on where she was coming home from....work? Bar?

Well, he was trying to get going. It just wasn't fast enough. Dudes gotta move faster than that, bitch's n all.

j/k

Wtf bitching about leaving a freaking light on and she is the one paying the bills ? Now I hope he was trying to leave like he said he was and he should not have grabbed her by the throat if that is what he did but i mean he is getting paid in a few months darling you would think the gold digger could hold on for a bit longer and not go crazy over a freaking light ? Now if he hurt her he should pay the price and let the courts figure it out.But it sort of looks like her fault from the info we are getting right now. I hope this gets all figured out for both of them .

Last edited:
This probably won't go anywhere. He said/she said case. What she is saying doesn't seem to hold up. She says she does not know how she ended up on the floor and there is no sign of injury to her neck.

Hopefully the case is that he was just trying to leave and she was going ape shit about that.

This probably won't go anywhere. He said/she said case. What she is saying doesn't seem to hold up. She says she does not know how she ended up on the floor and there is no sign of injury to her neck.

Hopefully the case is that he was just trying to leave and she was going ape shit about that.

This^

And also, "you're going to stay right here and listen to me until I'm done." "Fuck no I'm not!!"

the whole thing sounds kinda dumb.

he should probably dump this chick, regardless of what really happened, or how the charges get resolved. time to move on.

it's unusual to find relationships that started in college continue to work through adulthood... not impossible, just unusual. people change too much in their 20's and 30's. A lot of college kids are still kids.

Nobody who wasn't there can possibly know exactly what happened, but headlines like these ..."assault" is all that haters/rivals and most forward along down the line.

And while there is nothing funny about "assault" at all, it's a very broad term and when left alone in a headline, can sound very damning.

A friend of mine's ex-wife tried charging him with "assault" and "child endangerment" because he had been wrestling around with their 12yr old son during a weekend visitation and their son had a small bruise on his leg from horsing around. Absolutely not hurt, a total accident and could have happened at any time but the angry Ex saw an opportunity to hurt my friend and smear his name, if nothing else.

.A friend of mine's ex-wife tried charging him with "assault" and "child endangerment" because he had been wrestling around with their 12yr old son during a weekend visitation and their son had a small bruise on his leg from horsing around. Absolutely not hurt, a total accident and could have happened at any time but the angry Ex saw an opportunity to hurt my friend and smear his name, if nothing else.

You accidentally spelled cunt as "Ex" for some reason. A cunt is the only type of person that would pull that type of shit.

Back