Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan vs Oklahoma State Round 1

Louisville is SO freaking beatable. OK State killed us on the glass and basically other facet of the game. Louisville tries to bully you and just do this full court press BS. Break that press, and employ the same strategy against Purdue to the big men.

Except that the refs would've stepped in if Jack St got close

It's going to be 8on5 against a team bought and paid for with hookers and cash, but I guess that is where we are. Where a top 25 team in the polls and Pomeroy gets a 7 seed and has to play another top 25 Pomeroy team in the first round. Then play Louisville in the next round.

Plus the announcers will be gobbing on Pitino's genitals and talking about how great a job the refs are doing

Almost glad that I have to work and miss the game.

I still think that Michigan can somehow pull it out if they play out of their minds and the refs aren't too bad.

Back