Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan wins!!!!!!!

sure seemed like either team could've beaten everybody who played yesterday.

both were way under-seeded

DJ icing it! What a freaking game! Go Blue!
f4a910809b1e56f07df99e239e014154.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I missed it guys. I had some things that had to be done with the wife today. Maybe I'm better for it after hearing how exciting it was. I have some brown hair left that would have been gray after today.

Man, I owe Walton a hugeapology. Early in Big Ten play I told my father that I thought Walton was a very good player but that he was not Trey Burke, and we need a Trey Burke to run this team. I can't rank today's performance as better than Burke's vs. Kansas in '13 because Burke's 3 was the most incredible shot, with a game of that magnitude on the line, I've ever seen watching UM b-ball. But today, Walton was just as incredible in all other regards. If he keeps this up we could be in for a very pleasant ride.

Wilson played amazing, also. He did miss that bunny near the end that was nuts, but he stepped up big with the late 3 and hitting those last 2 ft.

Man! What a difference a year makes.

Wilson played amazing, also. He did miss that bunny near the end that was nuts, but he stepped up big with the late 3 and hitting those last 2 ft.

Man! What a difference a year makes.

Wilson was awesome and I think it helps him to not be in a position to have to carry the load, so to speak. We'll definitely need him to continue at this level to get by Louisville. I'm hoping Wagner can regroup and go off on Sunday. I can not say that I saw this coming a couple months ago.

This team reminds me of many MSU teams under Izzo. Suddenly a couple seniors who have lacked consistency or just under performed for 3 1/2 years suddenly put it together and put the team on their back at the end of their career. Walton and Irvin have been amazing the last few weeks.

Back