Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MSU vs Miami

Just play Ward...please. I don't care if he fouls out in the first half. Just fucking play him

I dont know why the team looks so uptight. It's not like they should have any expectations coming into this.

Watching all these games the last two days and it's funny that I didn't see a single walk on playing for anyone. We play 2

I dont know why the team looks so uptight. It's not like they should have any expectations coming into this.

I think that Winston is afraid to make a mistake for fear of getting yanked. He's constantly looking to Izzo every couple seconds. I think it has him rattled.

Back