Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan vs Louisville Round 2

Monster

Forum Manager
Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
Sacramento Kings
Michigan Wolverines
Detroit Pistons
12 est CBS

Sweet 16 on the line! Go BLUE!

If there's any version of karma on this planet, then we should beat Pitino's Prostitutes today. It's what is right.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Mo really needs to learn to react quicker to shots. He always gets out of position on rebounds and ends up fouling to get the rebound.

Ugh. This has the same feel as the last Purdue game. Unfortunately, I think Louisville is a lot better and we need to start tightening up on D.

I thought Mo only had one foul? Why is he still sitting?

Is that Richard Pitino's boyfriend with him?

Right now I'm more worried about our shooting. The rebounding hasn't been there and won't be there for the rest of the season. Our shots have to start falling again.

Oh, and defense. Fuck.

Damn it. Great move to get open and Walton is short.

Shots have to start falling. No way we keep up like this.

Walton looks like he may not have much left in the tank after playing at such a high level for the past month. And Louisville's D can certainly wear one down even more. Still if he find something here the rest of the way, UM's still within reach.

Last edited:
Drawing a lot of fouls, but Louisville sems pretty deep.

Back