Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan vs Louisville Round 2

Walton is tired so his shots are coming up short and early he was forcing things, which can't happen. We need Wilson and Wagner to both score in double digits to win this game and Donnal is gonna have to give us some solid play as well. He's already played quite a bit. If this happens the threes will rain down eventually.

Foul? WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Bullshit!

Ridiculous officiating. Is this the same crew that did the NW game, because we're getting fucked.

Horrible end to the half. Why can't we ever end a half on a good note?

If we were shooting anywhere near decent from three, we'd be up right now.

JB needs to go ahead and take a technical and just let loose on these refs. We don't stand a chance with the bullshit fouls the phantom fouls on Wagner and the Mickey Mouse crap their calling in the paint.

Wow, that was a fucking disastrous last minute and a half. DJ Wilson is not playing with any kind of anything.

How can you call a fucking foul when the guy bounces the fucking ball off his own knee? Those are game changing calls on someone who is eating Louisville up inside. Coincidence?

Wow, that was a fucking disastrous last minute and a half. DJ Wilson is not playing with any kind of anything.

i gotta say... I'm not usually one to jump on the refs, but the officiating really tilted the balance over the last couple minutes there.

i gotta say... I'm not usually one to jump on the refs, but the officiating really tilted the balance over the last couple minutes there.

Same here. Looks too much like the NW game yesterday. I don't think the refs are intentionally fucking us over, but we seem to be getting the worst calls.

Back