Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan vs Louisville Round 2

there have been so many awful game changing calls this tourney... at what point can we assume there's some systemic game fixing going on?

Last minute Simpson was in. He was awful and over matched last 2 foul calls on us where awful. Can't win if ticky tack fouls are going to be called on us like that . Wagner for sure was a easy strip of the ball . He never touched his guy. Just terrible officiating. Jb should take one for the team because Count Dracula has them scared , and or paid off with hookers!!!!

i gotta say... I'm not usually one to jump on the refs, but the officiating really tilted the balance over the last couple minutes there.

Sort of like the game changing call we received in the NCG against these same cheating assholes.

That rainbow 3(at 28-28) by that one dude was just luck and it kind of hurt the teams momentum. The next one completely killed it.

Walton and Wilson need to get it going.

Sort of like the game changing call we received in the NCG against these same cheating assholes.

I'm thinking that Michigan should refuse any future matches against these whoremongers, since the outcome always seems to be the same. Maybe there's a reason Pitino is 4-1 against Beilein. . .

I don't like the big men having the ball so much on offense. I love what Mo is doing to his man, but Walton needs to take over. No way around it. Or we lose.

Wilson has been a huge liability today and it isnt getting better. Need to knock down some 3's and play defense. Getting it to Mo every time, but also letting them score right after is not a working strategy.

I don't like the big men having the ball so much on offense. I love what Mo is doing to his man, but Walton needs to take over. No way around it. Or we lose.

Yeah, I fear Wilson and Wagner are going to start forcing things. It also disrupts our flow on offense.

No rebound anticipation. Fucking hell.

When will Walton learn that driving to the bucket without control is never going to draw a foul? He only does it a few times per game, but damn. Gotta be smarter.

Mo is killin it. If we can get the guards going, we're going to win this game.

Back