Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan wins!! Down goes Louisville!

hungry

Go blue!!

Only caught the end, but, oh what an end

I only caught the end as well, the last minute. Clutch free throws at the end..

We were down for most of the game, but it never got out of hand. Then Beilein did something he's never really done. He adjusted strategy and instead of jacking up threes, we went into the paint. Then the threes started falling a bit and the D stepped up and made some big plays.

Crazy already 2 big ten teams in sweet 16 in same region and could be three

Watched the whole game. Amazing. Refs were silly bad in the first half with 3-5 phantom calls against Michigan. But, once UofM focused on destroying Louisvilles switching defense with Wagner the game was over.

Pitino stayed with that defense the whole time, for some retarded reason. Wagner was just schooling that entire team, but they just kept switching lol

GO BLUE!!!!!!!
4d49541e77fc71be8d0b8999adda67af.gif

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

that was an intense 2 1/2 hours here... wife bitching at me for no reason at the start of the game, kids bugging out and fighting, me having to lay the smackdown on everyone, those bad calls and the halftime deficit, kids getting tired, hungry and cranky, us falling behind by 9, cooking kids lunch amidst us chipping away at the lead, then the comeback, taking the lead, and the clutch last 3 minutes. I'm ready for another drink. then a nap. I feel like I earned it.

that was an intense 2 1/2 hours here... wife bitching at me for no reason at the start of the game, kids bugging out and fighting, me having to lay the smackdown on everyone, those bad calls and the halftime deficit, kids getting tired, hungry and cranky, us falling behind by 9, cooking kids lunch amidst us chipping away at the lead, then the comeback, taking the lead, and the clutch last 3 minutes. I'm ready for another drink. then a nap. I feel like I earned it.
That's a full day right there, brother.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Great game and now it's time for some much needed rest. I thought Walton had some tired legs for most of this game

I'm pretty lucky. My wife knows to leave me alone during the game and my 10 year old will either sit quietly with me or stay away...especially when I'm screaming at the TV.

Bye bye Dracula!!!!! Wolverines in sweet 16 !!!!! Having a great time in Charleston!!! Watched game with Wolverine fans at a bar downtown!!!!

Last edited:
I am kind of glad that I had to work until 2pm. I got to the gym just in time to watch the last 2 or 3 minutes. I would've been pissed at the refs right along with everyone else in the first half, even though, you just knew it was going to happen. I predicted it before the game. It always happens when playing UL.

I got in my car, turned on the radio and they said the score was 64-61. I just assumed Michigan was down 3 and I was excited. Then he said that Michigan was winning and i was like wtf?!?!?

I got some updates at work and saw some twitter remarks on the google page and saw that people were complaining about the refs and just nodded.

Damn smokey good work

Random but no where else to post it. Sucks whatever happened to bridges there. Hope it's not serious

Random but no where else to post it. Sucks whatever happened to bridges there. Hope it's not serious

that should go in the "Its the most wonderful time of the year" thread

that is the official March Madness Other games thread

Your youngest can hold his own against his older brother in a fight?

That's some pretty cool shit, right there...

Back