Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan vs Oregon Sweet 16 Thread

Go Blue!

tumblr_mfk2hs8Odh1r8dy8go1_400.gif

nice vid

just a couple of questions. I keep seeing these after game vids and the MIchigan players are yelling something. Are they yelling, "hey hey hey hey" or what?

2nd question, kind of related, but not really...in the vid, Walton hits the late layup vs UL to make the margin 4. In the vid, you can see the defender purposely slap the backboard as he goes by. Why is this legal?

nice vid

just a couple of questions. I keep seeing these after game vids and the MIchigan players are yelling something. Are they yelling, "hey hey hey hey" or what?

2nd question, kind of related, but not really...in the vid, Walton hits the late layup vs UL to make the margin 4. In the vid, you can see the defender purposely slap the backboard as he goes by. Why is this legal?

It's not legal. One of the rules of goaltending is players can't touch or vibrate the rim, backboard or net in a way that affects a shot attempt.

Refs are incompetent. I believe they all attend the TV Teddy School of Referee Training.

Last edited:
You know, I didn't think it was legal, but they never call it and players always do it...

(ok maybe not "never" or "always" but you get my point)

fuck, I'm still at work. why couldnt this tip at 8pm eastern (7 central)?

Just got home and popped my first beer. Let's do this Michigan

Last edited:
I'm excited. This feels like the Florida 2013 game. Hoping for the same result. I was nervous at the start of the game, thinking we might be done for and we just came out and laid a whooping down. I'm tired of heart attack games. Let's win this early and keep our foot on the gas...please!!!

Two really bad misses in a row. Fuckity fucker.

I feel like Moe missed two really easy shots inside. Maybe his nerves are getting to him? Especially that second attempt...that was really bad and there was no reason for him to put it up that weakly.

Back