Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

RyanaCare

seems like this thing was a cluster... both in the public part they do for show, and behind the scenes. sounds like Trump spent most of his weekends golfing instead of building a deal all the House GOP could line up behind.

the congressional Republicans can't be happy with him over this, especially if he's trying to force them to accept the blame for it. They're probably starting to wonder what it's going to take to get Trump out and Pence in.

in related news... violent idiot Sean Hannity was on doing damage control saying the Democrats bore full responsibility for this... haha what?!? For not all voting for a bad GOP bill?

in related news... violent idiot Sean Hannity was on doing damage control saying the Democrats bore full responsibility for this... haha what?!? For not all voting for a bad GOP bill?

The link isn't to anything about what Hannity said about the House Republican majority's failure to pass RihannaCare, but it isn't surprising that he would blame the Democrats.

That said, why would the Democrats be expected to repeal their own law that they passed themselves and, while they concede it could be tweaked and be improved, they claim in general that it's working and an improvement over what existed before it?

I pay very little attention to what partisan hacks from either the right or the left have to say about stuff.

Right.

Rand Paul has been the most visible and vocal critic of RihannaCare.

See my own post #10 here from a week and a half ago; "ObamaCare Lite," just like your link quotes Paul.

I don't really know the purpose of your link; the last thing it is is news, and it has nothing to do with the constitutional process of appropriations.

Just Sayin that ultimately I hope to see Rands path take hold on all of this. might be a while now though. The biggest problem I have with it all is that I'm vehemently against the mandates that require you to have else face major fines. If that part doesn't get repealed for good i'll have a major problem with it.

http://thefederalist.com/2017/02/09/3-key-problems-rand-pauls-obamacare-replacement-act/

I don't see that as a problem. I should have the right not to have it and just die if I want to.I mean shit its all just a holographic simulation anyway why would we all want to hang around till were 100 and can't think straight anymore like McCain, Nancy and Waters anyway right?. LOL.. According to Johnny Rand works for the Russians to. i yi yi.

Last edited:

Here's Hannity's response from his show. He doesn't claim the Democrats bear any responsibility - he bashes them, and the media and all the usual suspects, for being happy that the bill went down, but he blames the majority party, the Republicans, entirely, for not building a consensus within itself before presenting any bill:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QavvxsMZEZI

Last edited:
Just Sayin that ultimately I hope to see Rands path take hold on all of this. might be a while now though. The biggest problem I have with it all is that I'm vehemently against the mandates that require you to have else face major fines. If that part doesn't get repealed for good i'll have a major problem with it.

http://thefederalist.com/2017/02/09/3-key-problems-rand-pauls-obamacare-replacement-act/

I don't see that as a problem. I should have the right not to have it and just die if I want to.I mean shit its all just a holographic simulation anyway why would we all want to hang around till were 100 and can't think straight anymore like McCain, Nancy and Waters anyway right?. LOL.. According to Johnny Rand works for the Russians to. i yi yi.

Here are some of the basics of what Paul would like to see.

Last edited:
Here's Hannity's response from his show. He doesn't claim the Democrats bear any responsibility - he bashes them, and the media and all the usual suspects, for being happy that the bill went down, but he blames the majority party, the Republicans, entirely, for not building a consensus within itself before presenting any bill:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QavvxsMZEZI

I heard him say something like "Democrats own this one because we're only at this point because of oBamacare"

The link isn't to anything about what Hannity said about the House Republican majority's failure to pass RihannaCare, but it isn't surprising that he would blame the Democrats.

That ...

the link is to one reason why he's a violent idiot.

I heard him say something like "Democrats own this one because we're only at this point because of oBamacare"

Right.

He said the Democrats own the current state we are in, however good it is or it isn't, because we are currently under Obamacare and the Democrats are the ones who passed Obama care.

He blamed the Republicans for the failure to pass Rihanna care by being unprepared to bring it to a vote and by not having arrived at an internal consensus before trying to pass it.

Back